Skip to content

Why my new GSA search Engine Ranker can not make a single link

I have bought a GSA search engine ranker yesterday, but I could build any link. I have viewed the tutorials and the setting is pretty well. Every time it shows a problem. please anybody help!

Problem: 
2017-09-16 00:41: No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no site list enabled, no engines allowing url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting) [first appeared at 2017-09-16 00:26]

I was doing article submission.

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @shohagmahfuj - Are you using proxies? It's hard to know why you aren't getting any links without seeing your settings. Maybe share some settings if you can?
  • @shohagmahfuj  Like you said if your setup was perfect and there is no issue then why couldn't you build a single backlink  :D  

If you are scraping your proxies may already be banned or you are not throwing enough broad keywords to scrape. Or more strict filter. 

Do you use a verified list? Then you should need to unchecked search engines and you don't have to bother about getting ban proxies. 
  • purehustlepurehustle GoliathSER.com - Verified Lists, Private Proxies, Catch-all Emails
    Any updates on this issue? 

TBH there are litterally a million different reasons as to why it isnt working. 

Its most likely your list of links submitting to or the proxies. 

If you're still having issues, please feel free to PM me and i'll help get it sorted out for you!