Skip to content

GSA SEO Indexer and GSA-SER settings for syncing

Hello, GSA pplz! : )

My question is regarding using GSA SEO Indexer synced in with GSA-SER. I just purchased this and just got it to sync up.

Yay!! : ) It's always fun getting something to work for the first time.

Apparently, the checkbox must be checked in the Indexing menu found in the tab on the main screen of GSA-SER.

Beyond that, I am unsure.  Which below description is how the two programs work together?

For each project that the user wants to have GSA-SER send verified links to SEO Indexer, the project's Options menu selection for Send verified link to Indexer Service for SEO Indexer MUST be checked, AND the Options>Indexing checkbox must also be checked, otherwise NO verified links are sent?

-or-

Is it that for each project that the user wants to have GSA-SER send verified links to SEO Indexer, the project's Options menu selection for Send verified link to Indexer Service for SEO Indexer MUST be checked ONLY, while the button under Options>Indexing is to turn on/off an automatic global function for ALL projects, so that the two buttons have NOTHING to do with one another's functioning?

Thanks to anyone with any help to offer!!

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Re-reading this, if I was unclear:

The two checkboxes I refer to are on:

1. The project settings. On each project Options page, about nine lines down.

and

2. The global settings. On main page under Options>Indexing.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    the global option has to be checked, then you can decide if you want to use the SEO Indexer in that specific project by enabling it or not. If you however disable the global option and it is enabled in projects, it will not get used.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Thanks again, Sven. : ) I get it now. 100% clear.