Skip to content

url

i noticed one thing,in my projects the verified links go in different url,i explain better,not only in the url i have indicated but in the url put in other projects,because this happens?thx

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    is that a tier project maybe?
  • baccioalexbaccioalex rio de janeiro
    Yes but i have this tier without wanting,how i can solve it?
    hmm sorry I don't quit understand. If you add a tier project, it is building content with a link to that main project's verified urls. If you don't want that, simply not add it as tier project? Maybe you should make a screenshot of what you have to more understand your problem.
    i explain how it happened,as i work with many projects to speed up i do the following,i create one after the duplicate,example 50 times,and always change the destination url,guess?but i saw that the links go in different url like a tier,it s a bug in the program or i m wrong for something friend
    there is no bug on this, thats I can guarantee. You might have just not removed the other URL. Maybe you just typed a new URL in the project but then you have both URLs in it. What you need to do is edit project->click EDIT next to the URL input field and choose "edit all".
    yes i understand now,thx sven