Skip to content

Duplicate content matching

The article generated by content generator, While checking plagiarism for that content it's showing 100% unique. But I put that (Content) posting in my website getting copyscape it's showing that duplicate content matching.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    do you use spinners?
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Copyscape have a much better database, have you clicked on the hits to check the duplicate percentage?

I get a bunch of hits on copyscape that maybe 1% or 2% are are things like product titles or common phrases.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    @Sven I think you are saying this only, I kept them on

ok and what about the uniqueness after spin ? It should be in that column at the end of that info.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    It's output. What is the meaning of Uniqueness 'x' value
    it checks the original version (without spin) with the one that is spinned.
    100% would mean that every word is different after unspinning to the original article.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited June 2017
    Is there any tips for getting high unique? :)
    well using translation usially gives good results.
    --
    or try using one of the stranger algorithms like "syntax analysis" but then don't wonder about readability.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    The translation means this option?
    Using this option I can translate to english to other language, It's not readable?

its readable yes...people prefer yandex api as it seems way better than the google/bing one.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited June 2017
    :) Yes the Yandex API is working well my side

If I'm using from language side,
    I'm not able to convert from english to english, If I chose source english only I'm getting lot's of articles, While I choosing other language articles are very less.

What do you recommend for source language.
    Please suggest me for which language I will get more articles expect English.

I have added a lot sources for Brazilian and German language. Maybe thats a good start.