Skip to content

Doubts about scrapping with keywords in title and generating articles with keywords in title

I have tried several different settings with the same low success ratio.
I´m not scrapping complicated keywords, they all are very popular 3 words length english keywords, so it should scrape many more articles, in my humble opinion. I´m using 8 trusted quality private proxies, and I also tried adding scrapped and tested anonymous proxies, just in case the search engines get a little bit mad. 
I don´t know If I should also check "use proxies for other sites"???

Also, I have not had any success at all when trying to generate articles with the keywords in the title.

I really need to sort the scrape thing, as I´m pretty sure there must be something I could better set up. 

If you need any project detail or file, please let me know and I will forward it to you asap.

Thanks for your assistance.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes, send me the project backup in pm
  • SilvioSilvio Sevilla
    File sent!
  • SilvioSilvio Sevilla
    Hei Sven,
    Any update on this? Could you have a look at the project files?
    Thanks for your assistance!
    sorry being sick at home...will have to wait till im ok again to debug things.
  • SilvioSilvio Sevilla
    Of Course mate, no prob at all. I´m a very eeeeeasy going human being with no stress at all.
    Drinks lots of orange juice and take echinacea to balance your inmunological system.

Take care and just let me know when you´ve recovered.
    thanks, however this is somehow different it seems. 4 days without anything getting better. just checking in to answer emails and forum questions and going to bed again.