Skip to content

Best Tier 1 Content Source

Hello,

I'm looking for the most economical (low cost) source of tier 1 content for web 2.0s and blogs. Any ideas how to produce it aside from writing it myself?

Thanks very much.

Comments

• nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    PLR articles
    Spin rewriter
    SCM T1 generator
    AB
    Big search content

Best bet is outsourcing to ineedarticle ..iwriter etc.. for few bucks..

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    There's a discussion going on over on BHW right now about content for PBNs. Surprise, surprise there's a bunch of freelance content writers posting saying that you have to use 100% man made unique content. I called them out asking for evidence for their claims and none have replied yet.

Right now I am using both spun content and unique hand made content by writers. They are both indexing at the same rate right now over the same time frame but I believe my new set of money sites are still sandboxed so it will be a while before I see any results.
  • As a copywriter in a previous life, I agree @shaun paying through the nose for 'quality' writers that have no idea about SEO is a waste of money. They are weird in the way they write, I've hired and fired 100s as a writer/editor of a large writing company, and then for my own company. If Article Forge/GSA CG was available a few years ago I'd make a killing from just a 3-4 minute edit per article. I was (and still do sometimes) charge £25 per 500 words, purely because that's £25 for 10 minutes work.

PBNs, all of mine are generated and not really that great quality but they're unique, and it's earned me plenty of money in the past year alone. That's enabled me to move onto other things rather than just SEO.

@bricedavin you sound like a Google employee snooping btw, so I'm not gonna be helpful :)