Skip to content

Only Posting No Scraping - Using Only my Own Urls with all Engines Selected

redalertredalert United Kingdom
edited March 2017 in Need Help
I selected all the engines on the left [Where to Submit] and from the Options tab in the "How to get Target URLs" I unchecked all search engines and all the other options below.

I even got the No search engine was shown error: This will not generate .. etc Continue anyway? YES

I haven't added any url to my project yet and I hit Start

It started sending the taget url to alot of websites .. mainly shorturl services but also document submitters and my remaining Tagert Urls has already 200 websites. Why?

I want to be able to set up everything and feed a few urls of my own and see where and how it posts!

How can I do that?

Comments

• 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    Right click in the engine-selection area, and then click "Uncheck engines with Fixed urls".

The reason your still seeing this is because a number of engines are hardcoded single sites. Think RSS feeds, some bookmarks, and web 2.0s, etc.
  • redalertredalert United Kingdom
    That solved the problem. Thank you!
    With the current configuration, I imported a wordpress post url that accepts comments and the Search Engine Ranker tried to register, discovered that the registration is not allowed and stopped - it should also have tried to post, right ?
  • edited March 2017
    I guess some kind of false negative, this sometimes happens with any bot. I creates many and if they work 80%+ i consider them to be great. But in most cases works :)
    Well, I am interested in knowing how the GSR works/thinks/evaluates there is no doubt that overall it does its job. On the other hand, I still want to know how why it didn't try to post and instead tried to register - and if registering was somehow the first priority why not try to comment.

Bottomline, how did GSR evaluated that url of mine ?