Skip to content

Which is better? footprint scrapping or purchase SER seed list???

I purchased seeds from SER list sellers. My website is related to currency but SER submitted in Pharma related and unrelated websites.

Although my some keywords got ranked.

Which is best? Using footprint scrapping submission or getting seeds from unrelated website

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    It depends how you are using the tool in my oppinion and even then both have their place.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited February 2017
    Can I pass ranking by linking in unrelated sites which is not related to my niche?
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    No idea these days but until last year I was ranking sites using tier one of un related niches.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I agree with you @shaun...
    No I too have got ranked for one keyword from unrelated niche. 
  • depends on your competition. in some cases low comp kw's can be ranked that way. but moderate to high comp you have to be on your game to play in that league. 'currency' related kw's are generally not low comp.

re: your question on lists, I am a huge proponent of scraping your own list. why would you want to use a list that is beaten to death by everyone else? get sb v2, learn how to develop your own unique footprints and get some valuable targets for whatever it is you are trying to rank for. don't follow the pack. figure out your own methods. that is how you rank and bank.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited February 2017
    I would always advise scraping your own lists. 

In regards to related sites, This can be a tricky/touchy topic but at the end of the day there is really only 1 answer to it and that is, your lists do not need to be related to your money site niche, especially if the links are on contextual based platforms, you create your own relevance by using related content that you put in SER and SER builds the page. Look at wikipedia, the entire site isn't based around 1 topic but each PAGE is relevant to its own topic.

Each contextual link you build is an entirely new page and normally on a multi-niche/categorised spammed link source, so it does not matter, it would be best "practice" to be able to at least build your tier 1 links from niche relevant domains but at the end of the day, people have moved onto Web 2.0s and PBNs for this reason and then use SER for the tiering thereafter. 

If you're buying link-lists and this is easy for you, then continue doing what you're doing, if you have the scraping resources then it would be far superior to scrape your own targets using footprints for platforms and keywords relevant to your niche but if you are willing to scrape your own targets then you may as well create your own tier 1 PBN links and use the scraped targets for your tier 2 and 3+. 
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited February 2017
    1. The purchased seeds before submitting SER If I tick "Keyword must be present on
         Will I get my niche targeted sites? Will this option will be useful for me...
    2. For Tier 2/3 should I need to be scrape keyword related sites?