Skip to content

Best beginner tutorial for GSA SER

Just started using GSA SER and it is an AMAZING tool. I watched one tutorial and got it running but I need a basic beginner tutorial. Can anyone send me the link to the best beginner's tutorial out there on YouTube? Thanks

Comments

• thanks!
  • any good youtube tutorials?
  • The only good Youtube tutorials I'm aware of were 1) partial at best and 2) taken down ages ago. They were done by another member of this forum who's not really active these days and took down his website. A written tutorial with screenshots is more than enough if you're dedicated enough to learn.
  • yea i couldn't find any decent tutorials either, no one would just show how to do it from step 1. 
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    If only it was as easy as watching a YouTube video from step one on how to make money....
  • If only people had enough common sense to create a simple tutorial showing you the basics of how to set up the settings. But alas, only one or two guys actually had the common sense to do that.

The more I experience this world, the less faith or belief I have in the human race. We're truly a completely useless and worthless species.
    Sven has already linked you to the tutorials section, the information available there is better than what was available when most of the members here begun to use the tool. Stop being a lazy, self-entitled waste of space and get building and testing.

In all honesty, the best advice I can offer you from the attitude you have shown in your two threads is to give up on internet marketing and check these kinds of opportunities out.
  • Agreed, I'm out of this thread.
  • @shaun LOL!!!!

@scrapeboxer just as an fyi, you have two of the most knowledgeable SER guys already engaged. @Shaun and @Redrays are hugely helpful and experts at seo. I am sure if your tweek your attitude a bit you just might find that out. In the meantime, you have to do what we have all done; surf the many threads already on this forum, and experiment with your own settings. No one on this forum owes you anything, but a better attitude and some gratitude will get you lots of help. BTW - shaun has a crazy good blog and if you look at his tag you will see the url. I suggest you spend some time there.

Good luck.
  • Well I found a few videos that talk about how to set up your campaign, what settings to use etc. As well as a few videos talking about setting up your proxies and the Captcha buster progam too.

Not cool, so you have to spend 150 dollars to buy GSA's captcha breaker program just to get the main program GSA Ser to work properly? That's really scammy. Why can't they just include the captcha breaker program WITH the full program? It's just really dishonest, so you spend 99 dollars buying GSA Ser then you realize you gotta spend another 150 DOLLARS just to make the program worthwhile.

It's this kind of stuff that ticks me off. Either way what alternative is there? The bastards know that we have no alternative to their program and hence they can charge whatever they want and people will have no choice but to pay it.
    There are multiple ways to get SER to work without CB if you focus your mind toward fixing problems rather than making them....

Just to confirm, you have made two threads here, in both of them you accuse respected companies of being scammers.....perhaps the problem is with you and your mindset?

If you want the community to help you then its probably best you adjust your attitude.
  • There is a built in free alternative to captcha breaker in SER. It's in the project settings: Enable Custom Mode
    However if that isn't your cup of tea then you can try adding several captcha solving services to SER.

• TAKE ME NOW, GOD!!!  I AM READY!
  • Did you pay for GSA SER with daddy's credit card as well?
    redrays You beat me to it :P

When I typed my reply earlier I was going to ask if he was an only/youngest child :p.
  • ..or here is a suggestion. just solve the captcha manually. maybe then you will be too busy to post snarky comments.
  • I'll kick the living shit out of you pussies if you internet warriors talked that BS to my face. I'm not some fucking loser computer nerd dork like you guys and thus it is taking me a long time to learn this stuff. I was the popular kid in high school who was bullying the nerds like you guys. So suck my dick, faggots.
  • Where I live is listed right next to my name. I'm sure you can borrow your dad's credit card one last time.
  • I'll see ya soon, redrays. We'll see which of us is the bigger man.
  • You should be on twitter doing social media marketing ScrapeBoxer! That's where popular kids trump nowadays.
  • How exciting.
  • seohubseohub SoundSEO.com
    BTW, if you want to focus on the settings and let someone else take care of the data fields, I've just launched a service that creates the full project in minutes:
    https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/22154/get-premium-gsa-search-ranker-projects-data-built-in-5-minutes