Skip to content

"Try to use domain/generic anchor with main anchor" This is not working out.

With my main anchor generic anchor not joining, I'm generating article using GSA macro, The anchor field which I have putten is working properly, The URL box given anchor also working properly, But If I tick this option "Try to use domain/generic anchor with main anchor" generic anchor is not joining with main anchor, I'm trying this for a long time. If it's there my anchor will be more natural. @Sven please check what the issue is and help me out.

Anchor settings

Article Manager

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    that option is only used when you e.g. use citiation / domain anchor settings. You do not use that so it will not use that as well.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    :( No, I try to join generic anchor with my main anchor but it's not working @Sven

Anchor settings

Article manger settings
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I tried each and every ways, But with my main anchor text they are never getting joint together :(
    eg: click here samsung galaxy s7 edge

@sven Please help me

well what you see then instead?
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited March 2017
    Only generic anchor is generate(point to money site) but main anchor is not mixed with generic anchor. I have PM my project backup.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO

You have recommend 

"Try to use domain/generic anchor with main anchor"
    In your previous discussion you have recommend this method, I don't know whether it's working out or not. For me it's totally not working.... Please accept my request and solve the technical issue.

migh have found the issue. next version might fix it.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited March 2017
    Thank you @sven
    :)