Skip to content

Is moneyrobot.com still exiting or fraud company

In GSA SER web 2.0 facility is not available, In serengines.com they are keeping web 2.0 engines and charging extra for that, but all other SEO software's give that all other service give web 2.0 has a free service.

GSA SER is a really good company but he is not having this facility, only for web 2.0 I'm depending on other companies, but don't have reliability. I have registered money robot trail version but I'm not able to work on it, I feel many difficulty on that, They customer care in their website are not at all replying. There is no response in any source, 

Do this moneyrobot.com company still exit?

Comments

• vignesh676vignesh676 Mumbai,India
    Yes it exists.
  • AdrianAdrian USA
    edited February 2017
    Trial is just Trial. But the full software is great.
  • the software is great, I use to use only to create web2.0
  • links created by money robot are not indexed by search engines
  • They do get indexed by Google. Use the site: command in google and you can see for yourself.
  • edited September 2023
    if it's not difficult for you, set an example

• Those are indexed - made with money robot submitter
    Thanked by 1VoldemarPetroff
  • how are they indexed?
  • All I did was build another layer of links with gsa ser. I use the entire site list pointed at money robot links, but I suspect blog comments, guestbooks would be the best engines that would help with indexing, as the comment pages are already indexed themselves, as I scraped them from google.

Articles and wikis are good too, especially no follow links as google use them as a hint for for crawling/indexing. In gsa ser, you've got mediawiki, gnuboard and dwqa sites - these are filled with no follow sites.

Also you need to point links at the subdomains as these will be DA0. Without backlinks, the pages on these accounts are unlikely to ever get indexed. I point links at all the urls made by money robot, subdomains and inner pages.

Timeframes will be 3-6 weeks before you can expect any urls to start showng as indexed.
  • Thank you for your excellent research on the topic. Good luck in business
    Thanked by 1sickseo
  • Is it worth using engines such as: Exploit, Indexer, Pingback, Referrer, RSS, Trackback, URL shortener for indexing? Or are they of no use?
  • If you've scraped the sites from google, then yes, they are worth using. As this means that pages from these sites do get indexed by google.
  • AllanAllan seoservices.com.br
    sickseo said:
    If you've scraped the sites from google, then yes, they are worth using. As this means that pages from these sites do get indexed by google.
    Hello,

Did you use content generated by MoneyRobot itself?

How many GSA links did you make for each URL?
  • Using money robot generated content is a terrible idea. I use article forge/word ai.

Each url is getting around 50 inbound links per week
  • edited September 2023
    Hello. No, I do not use content created by Money Robot. I'm using GPT
    From Money Robot we got 5000 blogs and I created one project in GSA and made 2 Tiers
  • AllanAllan seoservices.com.br
    GPT From Money Robot???????????

I've never heard of it, can you explain this better?
  • sickseo said:
    Using money robot generated content is a terrible idea. I use article forge/word ai.

Each url is getting around 50 inbound links per week
    Wow! this is nice so you still using money robot. I thought they have stopped. 
  • No. Not Moneybot, but the GPT of the other software.
  • edited September 2023
    Isn't SEO Auto Pilot or RankerX better then Money Robot? Last time I checked Money Robot they have literally 90 % of their own sites hosted there more or less on SEO Auto Pilot too. RankerX seems better if only Web 2.0 are goal.
  • Maybe SEO Auto Pilot or RankerX is better than Money Robot. But I have Money Robot
  • Anonymous said:
    Isn't SEO Auto Pilot or RankerX better then Money Robot? Last time I checked Money Robot they have literally 90 % of their own sites hosted there more or less on SEO Auto Pilot too. RankerX seems better if only Web 2.0 are goal.
    I am aware this its like there own PBN but it doesn't matter as long as they are indexed. They used to do ages. i even own a lifetime lisence and never wanted to use. But after i seen  what @sickseo said i wanted to use.  

I am currently having great results with GSA along but one of my main KW stuck on top 10... Hmmmm i am going to try this out.

• Hello. When creating new sites, links no longer appear in reports
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    Probably best to contact their support. I'm not seeing such issues on my installs.
  • applied. doesn't answer
    You used this email: office@moneyrobot.com
  • Type your comment
    He's probably in different timezone. So just wait for his reply.

Also try to restart the software - usually solves issues. My installs are running fine, new links are showing in report tab.
  • By the way, I see this problem on two computers
  • Money robot submitter: I was wondering the same thing if the company was updating software. I tried to test and saw its looked like all the blogs were the same exact blog in terms of style so easy to identify they own the "PBN" probably dont want my links there were every trial user is just using auto generated content on.

I also saw things like "automate anything" but it was not working.

The keyword finder was pretty cool and I think for beginners its very easy to start Ill give them that.

The software has always interested me but any videos I see only show "omg look at all the high PR" (which are not right) and then they say I will build you links using templates. Why would anyone order services from someone who does not know what PR is?

I know recently someone has tried to make popular to sell their own other service but does the software currently work and get updated moving into 2024?

Does anyone know? 

Thanks
  • Money robot submitter: I was wondering the same thing if the company was updating software. I tried to test and saw its looked like all the blogs were the same exact blog in terms of style so easy to identify they own the "PBN" probably dont want my links there were every trial user is just using auto generated content on.

I also saw things like "automate anything" but it was not working.

The keyword finder was pretty cool and I think for beginners its very easy to start Ill give them that.

The software has always interested me but any videos I see only show "omg look at all the high PR" (which are not right) and then they say I will build you links using templates. Why would anyone order services from someone who does not know what PR is?

I know recently someone has tried to make popular to sell their own other service but does the software currently work and get updated moving into 2024?

Does anyone know? 

Thanks

"Money robot submitter: I was wondering the same thing if the company was updating software. I tried to test and saw its looked like all the blogs were the same exact blog in terms of style so easy to identify they own the "PBN" probably dont want my links there were every trial user is just using auto generated content on"
    "
    ...........................................................................................................................................

I think google is not working like that.

If you google warez , crack like search terms it still shows up even google accept dmca etc. 

Its all about authority of root domain. Even the root domain contains junk sub domains as long as root domain gives a value with quality content it still matter. If a root domain exists in the google which means there is always chance to pass the link to our fresh link as well.

Thats why web2.0s still works. Thats why for established sites negative seo works great.
     I am using few link lists at a time time to index money robot links from gsa ser.

GSA SER gives link juice to money robot. If you check MR link profile you will see most of links built with GSA blasts lol

MR is a very newbie friendly software and it worsk well cause gsa behind it