Skip to content

Article/Content Generation Software

Comments

• @Sven, If you need more help testing let me know.
  • blakew1251blakew1251 San Francisco North Bay
    Am I the only one who's copy has expired?
    Sven fixed my problem.
    Thanks.
  • @sven
    I guess you want a Refresh button on the new "internal browser" ? = yes

See this diamond shape character in generated article --> We a great day�s buying at Clever Clicker, and never using a single
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    please check from what sources that was made....i guess it's some issue on the site as well? can you check?
  • More ideas:
    1. Can you add to export function to include a keyword (and optionally project name) in filename?
    2. Spin already generated articles...

1. the file name input is usually is controlled by the templates itself. where you want that to happen?
    2. on my list
  • 1. During exporting articles from project - now filenames looks like "Article-001.txt" etc.
    Also while finalizing (I hope you see it as well this way) the project, what would you be willing to pay for this? And are you willing to pay for it? Also the name is still not final...let me know.
    edited March 2017
    @meph yes but what you want to enter as file name here as the program has to generate them anyway to some level due to the fact that the files are not just one?
     0.26 - new: improved article editor a bit
          - new: project option: Title must have keyword
          - new: project keywords and anchors for internal spinner are ignored
          - new: insert spin syntax for selected articles
          - new: status bar in internal browser
          - new: refresh button in internal browser
  • @sven - sorry - had already deleted project after reporting the -->�s

suspect it might resurface with additional testing with the same kw
  • For example, Is there a way to change settings ("mix sentence from all articles" to "mix paragraphs from all articles") for the already scraped articles to avoid having to re-scrape?

Same question for changing for example the Best Spinner from "good" to "best"
    thats possible if you uncheck all sources + enable to option to use previous collected data. Then it will create new articles with the new setting.
  • thanks - I didn't notice the "use previous collected data" . :)
    already hidden features ;)

whats more interesting to me is: how is the quality...beside markov (which will get improved later), how does every algorithm compare to other software you might have used?

can it compet against the two other big players?
    edited March 2017

Compared to Article Forge, the quality is much better, but uniqueness is lower.

I am scraping from Google, no markov, using Spin Rewriter set at the highest level (most readable) and the uniqueness is ranging from 17 to 90.

It also depends on the keyword niche. Articles for example, on varicose veins and affordable care act, are extremely readable.

I like the export feature to GSA SER, versus having to pay extra to use the Article Forge API to generate the articles. Article Forge allows for 200,000 words per month using the API, then you have to pay extra. So, I want to make use of their API for blog posting, not GSA SER.

Plus Content Generator is way faster!

PS: I am willing to pay for it. :)

Another note on Article Forge, the original article is totally unique and readable in most cases, however, after spinning the readability drops significantly.
    One note on Content Generator when using Spin Rewriter. You can only submit new content once every 7 seconds. So, occasionally I receive errors as it moves on to the next article and the article is not spun.
  • I have started some tests to compare results.

The determining factor for me is how many articles get indexed and stay indexed.

@blakwe1251 thanks for your feedback :)
    @fng great, let me know about results.
  • Will do test but quick question: how it checks for relevant content? When I put long phrase like 5+ words in log I can see lots of "unrelevant content (keywords missing)" - if it doesn't find long keyword in article it will be not added/scraped?
  • P.S. Will be this software for sure, it's super fast and very good :)
    @meph depends on how you added your keyword. If you added a phrase in quotes, it will search for that exact appearance, else it will search for each word and see if it's in the collected data. If so, it is taken, if not, it is vanished.

Also it searched here for the exact word, e.g. a search for SEO will not match for SEOTOOL.
  • I would like to see a one time fee, like Kontent machine. the one thing I like most about Kontent machine that it saves content to the cloud for quick importing.
    a one time payment is set, however i can not offer cloud storage.
  • Is it possible to define keywords which should be in the titles?
    When I try to search articles using a lot of long tail keywords - I have to turn this option off due to the fact that I have too long keywords (and I am getting no to relevant articles)... So better option would be to enter some other keywords to look for the title when scraping. I hope this makes sense.

P.S. How software is looking in titles when I enter more than 1 keyword? is it looking for one of the keywords from the list?
    hmm how a bout a list where you put in keywords but also have a box telling the program to use it for titles?

• @Sven
    I would like to try the tool if there is trial/demo, or pm me a few examples of the articles generated by the tool.
  • my copy has expired.