Skip to content

Link are only in GSA SER Campaign not from the engines

I have stored(bookmarked) some links which GSA SER have generated. In few days it got removed from the campaign, But the link which I have stored is working. The link loss only in gsa ser campaign level but not removed from website, how to avoid this?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    the questin is why SER removed it. Try to reimport them in show urls->verified urls->right click->import verified->failed reverified.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I am running 20 projects in 20 projects I can't do this manually. If there is any other option to stop removing active links for my campaign. 
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    I think the problem is that the domains SER posts to go offline all the time. Some do come back online but if you ran an alive check while it was offline that link is lost. This is the work around I am currently using.

Basically, the top one is a master copy of all the verified links the project has ever had. Each day the project is duplicate->everything and then reverified. The Targets that are reverified then have a T2 built to them. Usually I would delete them at the end of each day but I am keeping them to track how my new settings work against link retention, so far it is much better than what I had a few weeks back.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Please don't mistake me, manually process is tuff for me to do. For that alternately can I export T1 links and import links in this location? "External APIs/Import verified URLs from external file"