Skip to content

How to configure catch all?

I try to set catch all in my SER but I couldn’t do it successfully. Please instruct me how to configure it? Is there any youtube or article links? 
This is what method I did, I created 1 rediff public mail, then randomly I selected catch all 100 mails,  I selected all this 100 mails and given catch all.  I couldn’t get success please help me out.

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    I have no idea if that works but catch all services are crazy cheap and easy to use.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    @Sven
    Catch-all mail is free in GSA? Are else I can use this using my own domain hosting??
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sorry, I don't understand this question. Ctch-All is a feature of the email provider you use. Meaning that all emails as ANYTHING@yourdomain.com is redirected to one fixed email as info@yourdomain.com

Thats nothing we can setup of course.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    This is what I did, but it's not working for me. I attached my snapshot in previous post. I understood the future it  is not working for me :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well you can not really use a catch all feature if this domain is not under your control. The rediff email I see in your screenshot is not a catchall email.
  • if you have your own host, you can setup as mail host and use this ctch-all feature. really useful.