Skip to content

★★★★★Proxy.Cheap - Ultra Fast Private, Shared and Backconnect Proxies + Autosolving Captcha OCR★★★★★

averacaverac Romania
edited January 2017 in Buy / Sell / Trade
image image image image

Comments

• BernicerBernicer United States
    Do you have private proxies from Brasil? I only need Brasil.
  • Yes we have special backconnect proxies with GEO targeting on specific countries. And Brasil is included.
  • edited March 2017
    Hi,
    Which service should I use for Instagram account creation?
  • I recommend you private dedicate proxies packages. They are fresh and fast.
  • This update is regarding our Residentials Backconnect service

Lately we've been having some problems with some members abusing our services so this email is to inform your about some changes.

We have removed 1/5/10/15 plans and they are no longer available to order. This had to be done because 90% of the abuses were comming from clients matching those plans.
    It seems that there are many users matching those plans who abuses the ips in any possible way without actually think about the future. 
    Clients who has those plans still active will remain active for the time being.

Today we added a new setting on which you have to turn it on or off within the next 5 days. ( Don't turn it ON if you are not using the ips for those services as it might affect your membership )
    From the membership page by clicking on Manage go to Settings tab and you will see "Allow proxies to access google services.", If you are using our ips for Google or Recaptcha you need to have "Yes" selected.
    This will give us more control over who is using our service for google and track down abusing users who are not using our service properly on Google.

In 5 Days, plans 1/5/10/15 Basic & Special will have by default Google and Recaptcha blocked. 
    Google services will not be available for clients under 25 Plan anymore.

We are really sorry for this but it seems there is no other way for us to protect the ips from abusers.
    In order for us to provide the best service on the market we need to keep the network as clean as possible.

In the next few days there will be another update for Special plans and we will change a bit how the Service selection works and also allow more than 3 services to be selected at a time.
    We will send another email once we have that update ready.

For the clients with 1/5/10/15 Plans who wish not to continue using our services with this limitations or want to upgrade to 25 Plan please open a support ticket and we can provide a FULL refund for your last transaction.

We thought about this a lot and unfortunately there is no other way to keep the network clean of abuses if we continue offering 1/5/10/15 plans. We have over 7000 active memberships for 1/5/10/15 plans from arround 3500 members.
    That means the chances of ips getting abuses is very high, while for the rest of the plans we have somewhere to 1200 active memberships from 700 members.
    What we noticed over the past years is that members with plans under 25 ports, tend to abuse the ips a lot. Maybe that`s because of their low knowledge on what they actually want to achive or they are just using the ips in spamming tools.

Proxy.Cheap Team
  • CraveryCravery United States
    whats the longest rotation time i can choose?
    and i dont really understand when the timer starts counting? Does it start right after i connect to the port or do i run into the risk of using a port that is soon to rotate the ip?
  • Hello,

You can set 5 of any higher value than that from our control panel but there is no guarantee that the ip will last that long since the ips are residential and we cannot control when they will go Online/Offline.

The rotation is based on a internal timer for each proxy and if an ip goes offline and our system replaces it then the timer restarts.

Best regards
  • radumaxradumax Romania
    edited March 2018
    New Proxies In Stock For Sale!!!

I'm happy to announce that we have supplied our proxies pool with another 4 Million Proxies. After a period of sold out we are ready to sell again!

You can order now Private/Dedicated Proxies, Private/Shared Proxies, Backconnect Proxies and Special Backconnect Proxies.

They work great with GSA, Scrapebox, Senuke, Kontent Machine and almost all SEO tools available on the market, as well as with Ticketmaster, Scraping, GMX, Skype, Zoho, FB, IG, Twitter, etc

Best regards
    Proxy.Cheap Team
  • !Service Updated!

Special Social Proxies added!

They work with: Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google Plus, etc. They are fast and residential. 

You can find them in Special Backconnect Proxies buy option. Special discount for GSA SER members. Use this code: PC50CPAE for 50% OFF.
  •                                                        Service Updated

500,000 New Special Social Proxies added!

They work with: Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google Plus, etc. They are fast and residential. 

You can find them in Special Backconnect Proxies buy option. Special discount for CPAE members. Use this code: PC50CPAE for 50% OFF.
  • Service Updated

150,000 New Backconnect Proxies added!

You can find them in Special Backconnect Proxies buy option. Special discount for GSA SER members. Use this code: PC50CPAE for 50% OFF.