Skip to content

T1 Contextual tier life time

My T1 contextual links in my campaign it is not being for long time its getting expired soon. Is it good for me or not.
Meanwhile the links getting expired in my campaign or else from the submitted places.

If t1 links its not having permanent life can I use exact match anchor text.

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    This is the reason for using PBN links for your important tier 1s and then supplementing the rest of your foundation with free sources for longevity, you can always re-build any tier 1 links you've lost using free sources over and over again but by using a solid tier 1 foundation (pbn) you shouldn't notice any significant ranking drops.

Free Web 2.0 sources are bound to die or get deleted over time, that's how it is and it'll only get worse when more Web 2.0 platforms begin to switch to "pay only" type schemes or they remove their free accounts.

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    I wrote about it here, I defo think its a problem as you can power them up anymore as they don't last long enough. I have case studies running right now with a number of different content types as well as a number of different engine types to see if I can work something out.

I also have case studies with Web 2.0 as the T1 and T2 as their retention rates are just as good as SERs used to be.
  • agree with @Tim89 + @Shaun. Listen to them as they are always helpful.

My two cents, Tier 1 should be based on PBN's for primary layer. Sure, sprinkle in a wide mix of links to make it look more natural. But your efforts should be targeted at building the strength of your PBN's. That is where your long term value comes from. It makes your MS bullet-proof to algo changes, AND you control it. Of course I am talking about real PBN's, you own domain, you host it, separate c-blocks, etc. 

MS<PBN<2.0's<SER works fine for me.

@viking

I have a bunch of tests right now and the pyramid you posted of MS<PBN<2.0's<SER is defo giving me the best results. The ones with just SER on T1 are essentially dead and not taking off as the links are gone before they offer a benefit.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    How can I get (Paid) PBN links?
    How it use in gsa ser.
    Tim89
    @webm200 there are lots of PBN sellers on various forums that sell for example 10 posts, 25 posts, 50, 100's, you need to shop around to be honest.

Or you can just own your own network which is more work but in the long run, well worth it.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Can you suggest me best PBN sellers.
    I don't normally purchase PBN links, I use my own network so it would be difficult for me to recommend any to you, I could suggest some to you though.

If you're wanting more of a flexible alternative to purchasing PBN links, I have a service which is almost ready to be released which is a PBN sharing ecosystem.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Plz elaborate me. What is PBN sharing ecosystem? how can I purchase? What is the cost? How it function?
  • @tim89

I posted something on BHW the other day looking for a systyem. I am currently using a linkauthority.com for PBN network. The main problem with it is that it is unreliable. 

The great thing about them is that they are very strict all the content added is moderated and has to be unique and very readable.

The bad thing is that I can spend hours of adding very good content then a month later when I try to check if the links are indexed the majority are not. 

Also the domains come and go. So if I add a link that gets indexed and then go back and check a few months later the domain is either 301 to something else or the actual post has disapeared.

I would be very interested in your solution.

• @Shaun that's great data and thanks for the feedback. Enjoying your blog too.

Yeah, I think PBN is the way to go for 2017. But for those looking to shortcut building PBN's, I wouldn't do it and think that it what I am talking about. A PBN is a group of privately owned and controlled websites. Sites where you own the url, you own the hosting, and you own the content. 

Buying PBN-like service is very risky. You don't know how many footprints are leaking off the service and you may paint a big bulls-eye on your MS.

Building a site could not be any easier these days and takes literally less than an hour. Low comp KW, you can do really well with a handful;of PBN. If you build a few a month, in a year you have a great PBN to compete in any vertical.

The best part of a PBN...they rarely ever drop out of the index. That's called peace of mind.
    @viking cheers man, been busy with stuff on the back end and branding but it's almost done now so the focus will be back to content.

I have a fair few case studies to type up now and it looks like I fixed one of my sites that was hit by Penguin so going to give it a few weeks to make sure it's stable then type that up too.
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @viking - you've been preaching this for a while, and it seems like you were way ahead of the curve :)

It's been about a full month since I started using SER again, and my retention rates on contextual links is very poor, similar to what others have mentioned in this thread. I'm going to be spending a lot of time over the next couple months building up PBNs of cheap domains to figure out what works.
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    I'm going to start testing a method to only keep domains with high retention rate.

My idea is to post a handful of articles on each domain, wait 2 weeks, then re-verify the links.

Export the links that are still alive, remove duplicate domains, trim to root, and now you have a filtered list of domains.
  • @redrays I try. Hope you are still rocking Vegas. Tri-state is cold and raining today. Like we discussed, PBN's seem to be a good thing, though it is building a castle on sand with G. I am trying to find scalable solutions with social media now.

@shaun congrats on the Penguin recovery. I am anxiously awaiting that post!
    @viking it's a few weeks off yet as I want to make sure it holds.

It's nothing special, Short version is the bad link retention on the SER contextuals had skewed my anchor text ratios and triggering some algo based penalty causing the site to drop. Pretty sure it will be Penguin due to it being off page factors.

Not 100% sure if it was the roll out of Penguin 4 or the link retention loss rate going up to be honest and I have no data to check when the link drop off because so high.

I blasted some Web 2.0 at it as they are more stable and once they started indexing traffic jumped back to normal levels.

I'm on my phone right now so can't check my analytics but I think over the course of two days as the web 2s indexed traffic had doubled back to normal levels.

It's just an Adsense site so only makes $100-$150 a month but for about $1 of captcha costs I'm happy.
  • Yea I finally switched to pbns and noticed more stable rankings because of their retention rates. Just like Tim suggested I use my pbns for money anchors and everything else as generic and branding
    @viking - going great, Affiliate Summit West is wrapping up today :)
    edited January 2017
    Just checked my RX and four my main batches I track have taken a massive retention hit today :(.
    edited January 2017
    Just checked my batches with over 10,000 verified URLs made in RX and most have lost over 50% of their verifieds since the last time I checked them :(.

Anyone have a bunch of stored RX verifieds they are able to check and see if they had the same thing? Me and a friend have both taken a hit, not sure about him but I have left some major footprints with proxies and link counts and such so they might be actions against that.

Curious if its just us who have been hit or if other people have noticed it too.
  • I lost like 20 out of 120 links after like 4 days
    I'll see if I can dig up some / any of the RankerX links I was building in early 2016.
    If anyone does want to look into PBNs as an alternative tier 1 source but are struggling to find decent service that fits their needs, PM me and I will show you what I've currently got in the pipeline, I don't want to mention it publicly just yet and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
  • if you want long term go with guest posts or PBN. period .