Skip to content

Facing problem in captcha service

Hi,

I am running GSA search engine ranker with Gsa captcha breaker as primary one and deathbycaptcha as a secondary one. Though am having captcha balance it is showing as "unable to get balance" error. Anyone having idea about this error???

Comments

• 1234876675412348766754 Utrecht
    edited January 2017
    You'd probably filled in the wrong log-in information.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    This seems like a common error with DBC users and then it clears after a few hours or days. Although users have reported DBC trying to say it is on the GSA end I doubt it.
  • This is the second time am facing this problem. THough my login information is correct it is still showing the same error.. When i contacted DBC support they asked me to uninstall captcha breaker,install again and try, I did this procedure also but still it is showing as "unable to get balance". 
    Really I dont know what is the problem. Is there any order captcha service that supports both recaptcha and text captcha???
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    This is either a subscription or credentials problem.

If it works *Sometimes* then its a decaptcha problem. Sounds like their site is having load balancing problems and going down / getting overloaded intermittently.

Also @ameliaJoseph, shoot me a pm and I'll let you into our new Recaptcha / Text OCR service for free - during the beta of course. All I ask is your feedback :)
  • Hey AmelieJoseph, 

We're sorry for any inconvenience faced with our service. I have contacted you over PM for more assistance. 

If you need a hand with anything else, please let us know. 

Best regards, 

• Some captcha systems like deathbycaptcha and others have a DDoS protection system to ensure the quality of the service under attacks, and users that use VPS or VPN with shared IP could end banned just because a third person sharing the same external IP do invalid logins or other penalized instructions. I suggest use a private IP address where the GSA software is running.
  • Thanks for all.
    Yeah @DBCUser am using private VPs only to run GSA
  • amoyaamoya amoya
    edited February 2017
    i have the same error  "unable to get balance" error 

i got ran out of cptacha and i bought some new ones but now it's givving me this error
    any one ?

i got soooo many captha error without it... bummer
    hey btw it would be great if you put the recaptha on GCB .... :)