Skip to content

Import scraped targeted links

edited December 2016 in Need Help
Hey all, i'm pretty new here and i have like 1 week of experience with GSA SER.
I scraped some links with scrapebox and i wanna import them to GSA, so here is what i do:
options >> advanced >> tools >> import urls (identify platform and sort in). I let GSA check the links, sort and save them known ones. 
what next ? i don't wanna mix the links with other links from another project. 
can you enlighten me pls  

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You could as well import that directly to the project when right clicking on it->import target urls...
  • ok, is it important to verify the links with gsa before importing them? 
    where are the checked links saved?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no
  • So I imported target list using scrape box and gsa footprints buthe not getting much verified links I put in may like 2000 target urls
  • the problem is the links scraped from SB, not good for gsa 
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    Jam,

Your going to want to scrape much bigger lists than just 2000 urls. Aim for 30-50k before you bother processing them.

If you havent already, expand your footprint base and scrape more broadly. This will make it easier ;)
  • 1234876675412348766754 Utrecht
    edited December 2016
    @1linklist do you know a good video or post regarding expanding footprint base? Or do you mean more custom engines
  • use GSA footprints they are good to use in scrapebo
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    edited December 2016
    Get the free version of footprint factory, no need for the paid one.

One thing I will tell you, I wasted months and months by just loading the pages from my verified folder .txt files into it from platforms I wanted to get more footprints for but many of those platforms are just submit pages or register pages and other gash. I found it to be much better if you actually run a project and let it verify live URLs for the project and then order them by engine type and copy and paste the URLs directly from there as that links to the live article page and it gives better hits for footprints.

Edit - Regarding custom engines, I have never put any effort into learning how to do this but the rate that 1linklists custom engines is kicking out contextuals for me has convinced me to clear this weekend to site down and try learn how to do it.
  • 1234876675412348766754 Utrecht
    edited December 2016
    @shaun you're sharing pure Love. I'll look into footprint Factory this weekend when I am bored at my GF's :smiley:

Oh and off topic, shaun; i am Running a burning campaign Right now :-)
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    edited December 2016
    It is a little buggy but I got so much done with the free version, I think a few month back someone told me the free version had been changed so you can only do like 25 urls a day or something with it but I never checked if that was the case.

Good stuff man, I honestly thing this is one of the main problems on here, people are too scared to set up a burner and see what it does. They are excellent for optimising your SER rigs before moving onto test sites or filtering lists. I have no idea how many campeigns I have set up over the years targeting google.com or something like that just to see how they get on but I would guess its in the thousands.
  • @shaun ill look into it. Maybe there is a cracked Version if the free Version is that Limited (12 urls daily).. or a demo.. i ll look into it :-)

Gonna Let the burner project Run 2 or 3 More days. After that i'll try to filter out some websites (mostly asian websites, looks spammy to me).