Is Kontent Machine good enough for Tier 1?

Hi All,
I've a lot of projects to run, so was wondering if Kontent Machine good enough for Tier 1 or must all Tier 1 content be hand spun?
Thanks

Comments

• 710fla710fla FL
    edited December 2016
    Yeah you can use Kontent Machine to generate content for your tier 1. Just make sure to spin it the highest quality you can.

I use SEO Content Machine to generate content and use The Best Spinner to spin it.

You're going to want to manually edit the spun content, like I said your aiming for the highest quality content possible.

Then make sure each spin is 90% unique and include some pictures and videos.

I do this for my filler content when building my tier 1 sites. Haven't had any problem indexing.
  • shaunshaun http://shaunmarrs.com/ - The Ultimate Resource For Free GSA Tool Tutorials!
    I use KM for all my stuff, I dont care about if its quality or not all I care about it uniqueness. I use the KM default setting for their T3 standard and use it in RX too.

• For T1 I always spin with the highest possible quality. Not manually of course. And not KM.
  • When you say 'lot of projects' then yeah, you can use KM to create and spin a lot of content, no problem.

But if it is a site that you own, i.e. a pbn or ms, and you want long term sustainable value from content, then I would definitely write T1 myself and craft the content exactly the way I want. It isn't too hard to knock out 500 words and post on a pbn or 2.0 account. 

Just depends on what you are trying to do. Churn+burn have at it with KM.