Skip to content

SEREngines burned through Captcha funds after last update?

edited December 2016 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
I can't find an update log for SEREngines 2.0 so I'm not sure what engine it added but I believe it's responsible for burning through all of my 2captcha funds over the weekend. This fund usually lasts about two weeks. Anyone know where I can find a changelog for SEREngines so I can disable this engine and hope that's the reason it drained the account? 2captcha said we had over 30k submissions but GSA said we only had 1k verified.

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited December 2016
    @Hunar - Do you have any of the old Web 2.0's from SERengines 1 selected or only the beta category? The old SERengines web 2.0's burned through captchas but the new engines shouldn't have that issue. 
  • just to jump in, i had the same experience, but with deathbycaptcha. burned way more quickly than normal. haven't isolated anything worthwhile to share other than to second the observation. not a biggie for me but it is noticeable.

@viking @hunar - I haven't noticed captchas being burnt on my end, but I'll keep an eye on the latest projects. I'll go ahead and report this to James. 
  • @S4nt0s - Nope, just the beta engines running
    @Hunar - Ok thanks, will let him know.
  • I appreciate it, thank you