Skip to content

Bookmarks Success Rate decreased?

edited February 2013 in Bugs
Hey,

we recently found, that the success rate for the bookmarks seems to have decreased by almost 80%. Now, we run well over 50 projects per day for just bookmarks and always had at least 1000 successfully verified links per run. But recently we only get ~150 verified links, no matter what we do. We just use our own global lists (no scraping) on all our servers and this issue is recurring on all our VPS.

We are not sure if the problem is on our side, or if it is a verification issue within GSA SER? Initially SER submits to over 1k sites, but only verified ~150ish of those, whereas before it verified almost all of them.

Proxies: 550 Dedicated
LPM: 250
CB (5 retries) + DBC as a fallback option
We use all services to fill in captchas
All GSA Instances are up 2 date

Any idea?

Cheers,

MMTJ

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Turn on Debug Mode and see whats happening there. I can't help you here without any logs.
  • edited February 2013
    Hey Sven,

what exactly do you need ? There are only the usual error that occur some time, the most frequent being:

Captcha answer wrong
    No Form at all
    Required Variable URL was not used in form.
    Unknown Login Status
    Unknown Registration Status

The projects submits over 1000 Links, but then on verification a lot of them fail with timeout (nothing shows in the debug log tho).

I you want I can give you access to the server to check?

This only started happening 2 days ago. 

mmtj
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Could it be the proxies? Im sure it has nothing to do with the program as I haven't changed anything on the social bookmark engines.
  • Hm, we'll have a second look and get a new batch. I'll report back.
  • Check what bookmarks platforms you have selected.

I am getting  a lot of verified bookmarks.