Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• @S4nt0s I don't think it's a recent update issue. At least not for me as I have this thread locking/freezing issue for a while now. At one point I thought this to be a proxy issue as I had some pretty unreliable proxies.
  • @S4nt0s Thanks for the update. I can confirm catchalls are not working for XTGem.

Can anyone recommend a mail.ru provider? Buyaccs doesn't accept paypal so I am looking for a provider. Thx.
  • i recommend paying with bitcoin, it is easy to set up a wallet at coinbase. did it a couple days ago for the exact same purpose.

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @TheGypsy - Strange ... I left 4 SERE campaigns running last night and this morning they're still running. Doesn't seem like they froze at all. I didn't have any normal SER campaigns running with it so I'm gonna try that next.

@viking - I used to get mine from blazingseo, but I see when I try to go to their account store, they say to go to their partner here: https://buyaccs.com/en/index.php

@everyone - New Web 2.0 released (Myblog)

This engine uses a random email (no need for your own email as it doesn't do email verification when signing up)

Random theme + theme details (blog name, description)
  • s4nt0s : I just want to give my support to you by giving this testimonial..

At first, I have problem using SEREngine, and I post it here and get answered fast and I see the result is good! Even, it's not perfect, but I can make tier 1 pretty good :).

Basically I loved it even if I must turn off subscription because I have no money for private proxy, captcha, and this SEREngine per month @_@.

But, you and @Sven really did a great job here.. I thank a lot :)

I post this because I find the post from someone is too offensive ( no offense, it's your rights ). At least, to me, you're really great for making this work. Thanks.

And I'm sure when I have the money for all of that, I'll be back to subscribe :). Keep going! God bless you.
    @akiratoya13 - Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your thoughts and for being honest, its appreciated. SERengines will continue to improve and will be here if you ever decide to come back. :)
  • @everyone

I've just realised that when you stop projects and they never seem to stop fully (go grey) just right click > refresh and it works.

Usually when I've been stopping them to do other things, it would just forever be stopping and I'd have to force restart SER.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    @anth20 Nice tip, I have been doing the restart too but I will give it ago next time it happens.
    You can stop your projects, restart SER and start SERE projects again to get the latest DLL update. This should fix the thread freezing, but if not please report back.
  • Yep, works fine now for me!
    Wanted to mention regarding the threads that some threads may take up to 180 seconds to close.. This is because SER waits for the last SEREngines command to finish.. And in some cases, a simple webpage url opening can take 180 seconds to timeout (because proxies are slow, internet is slow etc

Also, UTF-8 issue is now fixed so you can stop your projects, restart SER and then start your SERE projects again to update the dll to the latest version.
    Is that 180 seconds hard coded or is it whatever the user sets as their HTML timeout?
    @shaun - it's currently hard coded so there is no way for the user to adjust that unfortunately. 
  • @s4nt0s Is this tool going to be finished this year?
    @Anonymous - Yes. 2 updates were just pushed fixing the Unicode and thread freezing problem + a few new engines were added last week.

The crash is the last bug that's being worked on then I guess you can consider it "finished" and all the focus will be on new engines.
  • Good to hear :)
  • Hello
    How many  engines in SEREngines 
    @bulls - Currently 14 Engines
  • is this Beta supposed to be paid or free?

what engines are currently working, i mean names, i assume all dofollow
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited January 2017
    what is the status on the fix for SERengines headless crash, it is still ongoing by me

Problem signature:
      Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
      Application Name: Headless.exe
      Application Version: 6.0.0.0
      Application Timestamp: 5874690a
      Fault Module Name: StackHash_5655
      Fault Module Version: 6.3.9600.18233
      Fault Module Timestamp: 56bb4e1d
      Exception Code: c0000374
      Exception Offset: PCH_11_FROM_ntdll+0x0003C7EC
      OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.400.8
      Locale ID: 1033
      Additional Information 1: 5655
      Additional Information 2: 5655cbe95ada574d93d65e6bb401cb79
      Additional Information 3: c6a4
      Additional Information 4: c6a4e8633f198006b33bd7fd3467246e

Read our privacy statement online:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
      C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

@ksatul - All free beta licenses have been issued already so people that still want to get into the beta would need to sign up on SERengines.com. All engines are dofollow except for one. 

@royalmice -  Yep, as mentioned previously this is the last bug being fixed right now. UTF 8 and threads freezing were just fixed, crash is now being worked on. 
  • Nice progress if you ask me, keep it up all doing well! :)
  • edited January 2017
    While looking through my stuff, just thought I'd post my current stats so far with SERE.

http://puu.sh/tq19J/f0d6e903c2.png

Current successfully made backlinks.

Can't wait for more and more engines to be added!

XTGem is new and won't work with my catchalls so I turned it off, will get mails then start using it.

As mentioned before, I'm using 30 semi dedicated proxies & 1 catchall from SEOSpartans. So for that I don't expect tons as I know proxies and emails need to be rotated/changed.
  • @Anth20 good metrics. What about your links retentios?
  • So it is $15 for 14 engines and in beta?
    @anth20 that's a nice hold rate for your Wordpress, I can't remember the last time I had a verified Wordpress from RX.

Thinking of down sizing everything even further and trying the slow gradual approach with SERE for my projects rather than blasting.
  • shaun

whats RX ?  :/ 
    A competing tool.
  • @Shaun Agreed or when RX made stuff you could check and it's immediately removed which wasn't good. Yeah I believe gradual gains rather than one blast run goes better in the longrun unless you wanna churn and burn then RX is probably best.
This discussion has been closed.