As of 9th August, 2017 SEREngines v2 is nearly out of beta.
Currently there are:
- 36 High Authority Web2.0 Blog Engines
- 19 High Authority Social Profile Engines
- 3 High Authority Social Bookmark Engines
- Email Creator for 2 email providers
New engines are being developed daily as well as performance improvements to the SEREngines plugin.
Some notable improvements to GSA SER and SERE are (Thanks @Sven):
- Use same proxy for account on the site (reduced footprint)
- Use same login session for account on site (reduced footpring, reduces amount of times accounts need to be logged in. Still testing)
- Don't use same email account when signing up for another account on the same site within the project
- Memory and CPU thread management (reduce threads if memory/cpu usage gets too high in SER)
- Cloud based engine performance logging which we monitor to make sure all engines are performing and push updates when needed
- Improvements in human-like automation
- Solving Recaptcha v2 with 100% success rate (2captcha is required).
- New website launched where you can manage your API keys with features like IP locking, subscriptions and affiliate program
- Headless crash is a thing of the past
Where to from here?
- Continue to develop new High Quality Only Web2.0 engines, Social bookmarks and add new email creators (and no, we won't be creating crappy blog networks like our competitors to fool you into thinking you are getting more links)
- A big surprise coming within the next week or so which is outside the scope of what we currently offer and will surely boost your SEO efforts in 2017 and beyond.
- Help videos to assist creating the most optimal campaigns with GSA SER + SERE
Requirements to get started:
- SEREngines account: visit http://serengines.com
- 2captcha, this is important as a many of our engines use Recaptcha2, without this you will get low success rates
- Mix of email providers like the ones our email creator creates. Mix those in with some catchalls and you will get the highest success rates
- High quality fresh proxies. Rotated as often as possible. Do the math when creating accounts, for example if you only have 10 proxies and want to create 1000 wordpress accounts in one day, that will mean you have created about 100 accounts using the same IP address.. An easy way to get your web2.0 accounts removed
To get started with SEREngines, please see the tutorials section on the website here: http://serengines.com/tutorial
Try the 15 day Free Trial!
Just released a new service for solving your email issues with GSA Search Engine Ranker.
It has been highly optimized for your SEREngines campaigns so it works better than other catchall services. It is also perfect for non-SEREngines campaigns as well.
I suggest going with the Premium subscription as that allows not just catchall emails but tier 1 emails (domain only, so
email accounts like: email@example.com rather than your standard subdomain). That means the SEREngines Web 2.0s that don't allow catchall email accounts will allow SEREmails premium subscription tier 1 emails.
So mixing in a SEREmails Premium subscription + the existing free email providers (inbox.eu & mailru) make a perfect mix.
Checkout the new catchall service here: http://seremails.com/gsa
*Note* - Although these emails are great for SER and SERE users, they will also work with any other link building tools as long as the tool accepts pop 3.