Skip to content

Verifications not working please help

edited February 2013 in Need Help
I have 3,000 submitted links but only 1 verified in the last 8 hours and this has been going on for days...I am not sure what to do! Please help, my settings are virtually the same to when I bought GSA
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    proxies? firewall issues? Sorry there can be quite a few things went wrong. Show us some logs.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Links don't get verified every 8 hours.  The verification you're seeing is probably from email verification.  Verifications runs once per day unless you change the settings.
  • Thanks Sven and Brandon, I will save the logs and attach them - I also am trying to get my new private proxies to work - I bought $20US worth of proxies (10) from Proxy Hub and none of them work! If I do not get them or a refund I am going after them via banking system
  • OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    mine are also from proxy-hub and they are just working fine. i never had a problem with them.
    also monitor your log if you get just "download failed" messages. if thats not the case the proxies are just don't working with the test string in SER.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

If you want quick support with proxy hub, get them via Skype

I abuse their proxys and never have any major issues

• Thanks very much guys, the proxies are now working