Skip to content

No Verifieds

Hello guys,

I have set up GSA and noticed that I am getting only submitted and have LPM 0.00. I have checked the GSA Captcha and this isnt really moving either.

I keep getting messages on the bottom panel saying Log in failed (email address / password combination is incorrect).

here is a screenshot: http://prntscr.com/cmcd2u

Does anyone know why this might be happening?

Help greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Make sure you entered your emails correctly.

Did you test them before you started the project?
  • Yes they tested fine. Quite strange though they just started verifying this morning after some 5 days. But I aslo notice that some of the active projects are whited out instead of the normal green colour.

Don't suppose you know why that would be?

Thanks again.
  • Have you figured out what was the problem ? I'm facing same issue. My log file is full of login failed and username incorrect errors. 

• No I am getting some other error about headless.exe not starting up properly.

• ayayconsultant

Yeah I deleted the old config for the options and reset them manually and now it works.

Basically I just moved from one computer to another and restored the option settings using the file I saved and it obviously must have been corrupted so I re-insatlled GSA and then manually entered the options and hey presto back to normal again.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @monitorr - What version of windows are you running it on where the headless.exe error occurred? 
  • Windows Server 2012
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited September 2016
    @monitorr - If you download this:  http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Click the download button and select :vcredist_x64.exe and vcredist_x86.exe then run them. That will fix your headless problem. 

They are working hard on other existing issues. 
  • s4nt0s

Thank you for that. I tried it yesterday and so far have not had the error message back since.

I'll let you know if it comes back.

Thanks again.