Skip to content

How do I run Fcs account creator on a windows VPS?

Hey guys I took the plunge and got a windows vps to run Gsa, captcha breaker and scrapebox. I also want to run Fcs account creator. I am using solidseovps. I want to run account creator because Im hoping it might be more stable on a vps, because lately it crashes all the time and I cant get any work done. It sucks that fcs closed down their forums. Fcs creator runs, but it dos not work right on the vps. I cannot check the boxes, and the buttons dont work. Someone else on this forum said they where running the creator on vps. So does anyone have any advice as to how to run it on vps? Or keep it from crashing? Or How to get cheap web 2 properties made?

Comments

• mikemike2

What OS are you running on the VPS and what plan? also is this vps just for FCS or you are running other software along

Would be happy to take a look for you
  • thanks solid.

It is your newbie windows 2008 version for $20 per month with US ip.  So far just fcs creator, but plan to run scrapebox, gsa and gsa captcha breaker.  I will move to a better plan once I see that everything works for me.  I have medium experience.

I started by just copying the files over, hoping that would work, it didn't.  I put in a ticket to you guys which was very responsive.  Today I am trying by installing it fresh, so far it is not taking my login and password.

Thanks.

• edited September 2016
    mikemike2

Just sent you a PM so you can give me your account details to look
  • Thank you, I appreciate the support, pm sent.