I just got PR Emulator a couple of hours ago, but have a few questions now that I've tried it. I have not tried using it with SER yet, so this only concerns loading a URL list that is going to be checked.
1. Is there no way of checking metrics for the URLs in my list, instead of just the subdomain? For example, if I want to check www.someblog.com/2015/somepost/ but I am only getting the majestic stats for www.someblog.com.
2. Is it possible to increase thread count for metric checking? I found about 500 working proxies with the built in proxy-tool, but the metric checking was very slow, maybe 1 result every 5-10 sec.
3. When the software is checking a loaded list of URLs, it becomes unresponsive every 2-5 sec, can I do something about this?
4. Would it be possible to choose a combination of rules to filter by? Or at least limit citation vs trust flow ratio in some way? A page with 10/10 in TF/CF might be fine, but I wouldn't want to post to a page with 10 TF and 40 CF.
5. I noticed that Sven mentioned in another thread that some additional data like social shares and wayback machine date is available in the latest update, which was 1.94? I'm just at version 1.13 and the update button says that it's up to date. I'm also not able to find this new data anywhere.