Skip to content

Ranking Web2.0 property with SER ONLY [Mid-Hard Keyword]

Hi, Guys

I've testing 10 different link pyramid template to rank 10 different subdomain.web20.com site.
-> Every ready to rank web2.0s have 10 keyword related light spun articles.
-> Subdomain of these web2.0s are LSI keyword
-> Due to the low success rate of SER's web2.0s, I create 7+ web2.0 posts with turboweb
-> All SER project have no OBL limit, PR limit and no submit limit.

Please give me some advises,

Link Pyramid#1

Link Pyramid#2

LinkPyramid#3-> 7 tired contextual <- non-contextual Burn & Churn

LinkPyramid#4

LinkPyramid#5

LinkPyramid#6

LinkPyramid#7

LinkPyramid#8

LinkPyramid#9

LinkPyramid#10

Things I want to learn from the test,
1. Dose "Link Template" matter?
2. How many links I have to build to rank a web2.0s?
3. If SER can rank a web2.0 from nothing, which link template work most efficient?
4. Any other link template to test?

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Mate, some of them are 5 tiers deep, and most are wasting a ton of resources.

I have a few posts in that thread but on has a break down of the type of stuff you want to be aiming at the bottom if SER is your only source of links.
  • This is why Google keeps on updating. People give out too much information. All they need to do is find the T1s and Disavow them/discount them from the index. This is why you see so much link degradation with SER and why it 'seems' not as effective than it used to be. 

I mean no offence to you, but I've been saying  this for years that all G has to do is look at how people rank sites without paying PPC and they change stuff. They aren't as clever as everyone makes out - or why would spam work for so long. They need fed information, which they take from browsers/forums/emails/everywhere. We're just a bit dumb for giving them it.

Again, make the SEO/ranking threads private please Sven.

To answer your questions:
    1. Yes but see 4.
    2. Lots depends on far too many things like competitiveness, on-page, link profile, link velocity.
    3. All of them
    4. As above - why do just one template? Why not create dummy templates and use all of them. If you're testing then do one at a time, then add one and try again on another domain, then try three, then try.....you see how testing can turn into a lot of work? This is why you either test each nuance or you go in with a sledgehammer, machine gun, atom bomb and wipe the floor with competitors. If you're willing to switch domains/web 2.0s regularly, then go with the latter. Otherwise, play it safe and do it slowly with test sites working away in the background to feed you information on what works.
  • @shaun, Thanks for your reply, your posts help alot!

@JudderMan,
    Sorry man, I was hesitated before I post. But I do need to learn from SEO masters like shuan and you.
    I haven't learn the ture power of SER, I had ranked my site on page 2-3 with GSA only, but never page 1.
    The ture fail is almost success, and that's where I am.
    Thanks, for your reply

• i'd expect to see best results from #7 and #10.
  • Private conversations would be better, but @dannyorder needs help and there's not really an alternative to him asking for it here. As for what works, agree with @kijix84, and I like #10 in particular.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Those diagrams are soooooooo coooool
  • Thanks, SEO Master @Tim89. May I have your advise?
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @dannyorder there's not much to advise you on with such lovely artwork...

on a real note, I don't see a problem with the way you're doing things already, if you're not going to be using PBNs for the benefit of boosting trust then you'll just need to continue building tiers and eventually you'll win.

good luck!
  • @Tim89

Thanks again,

I have a 8 sites small PBN, but it isn't powerful enough and I want to power them up.
    Can I power my PBN with these automatic tools(SER, Turboweb, RankerX and SubmitRobot)?
    Or I must buy links from others PBN even press release?
  • @dannyorder haha wasn't a dig at you dude, just wish that any strategy type threads were hidden from G's index, that's all.

Depends on your PBN domains really, 8 might be enough compared to your competitors. It might be a med difficult keyword but it's the competition that you need to suss out. If they just have lots of aged links from mediocre sites or a few high quality links, then you might be able to smash them out the way with SER and PBNs. Add in some syndicated press releases and boost them with Ser.
  • antonearnantonearn Earth
    edited September 2016
    Ranking isn't rocket sience. Keep it simple and have a Tier 3 contextual structure with secondary links to all those Tiers, and you'll do good, if you have your nanchor text ratio right. Just look at your top 5 competitor anchors and copy what they do. Obviously Google likes them... 
  • I would like advice on boosting the metrics of my PBN sites  DA,PA,TF and CF
  • @echanney SAPE, SER, anything really, any high DA links will increase the DA of yours. CF is from adding stupid directory links or whatever, don't take CF into consideration unless it's local SEO you're doing.

My highest DA is 55 from SER only. Makes no difference really; I'd rather see traffic/rankings than metrics - unless you're selling posts from your PBN it isn't really an issue.
  • antonearnantonearn Earth
    edited September 2016
    Why do you even care about the metrics on your PBN sites? Do you seriously thinks that Google cares about that? Stop the madness. @echanney
  • Any update regarding rankings, or waaay to fast? :P 
  • @12348766754Nothing Rank yet...
    Maybe it's the platform I choose, just need more time to build link...