Skip to content

When to Stop Running Project

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to GSA and I just run some projects for almost a month and I don't know when to stop running my project.

Any suggestions please. I will stop running the project when I'm already in first page or what?

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Depends on your goal, also you can also turn the project back on. Do some tests as different sites react differently. Try when you hit page one, when you are in the top 3 and when you hit 1. See how the SERPs react to the project being off and adapt.
  • I'm already in page one. To be specific in top 5 in some keywords. I'm not sure if i can hit top 1. I will try to deactivate the project for a week or month. Thanks!
  • Never stop :)
  • I am a little confused....i am a new user and i didn't start a campaign right now.
    If you say not to stop you mean to make new campaigns for the same website adding new keywords and url's or running the same one over and over?

• i run campaigns constantly. as far as i am concerned there is no such thing as too much. just don't concentrate the anchors too much, use variations