Skip to content

New GSA SER User - Newbie Questions

Hi there!
I buy yesterday the software and i have some question before i will start to use it.

1- How many proxies will i need? It’s ok to start with 10? Should they be dedicated proxies?
2 – Why it’s needed to run the software on a VPS Server? My home PC has 10GB ram and its really powerfull, It is dangerous to run the software from my PC even the proxies will hide my ip?
3 – It’s a good idea to buy “GSA SEO Indexer” and run it for each url of my websites before i start building links?
4 – What exactly does “GSA Auto Website Submitter”? I see that its much more expensive…its automated building backlinks? Will it be a good idea to run both software combining with “GSA search ranker”
5 - What other additional software will i need to buy? (
like GSA Captcha Breaker and some good quality link lists provider for example ).
6 - Is there any step by step video tutorial to setup right and run some first campaigns?
7 - Any suggestions about where to buy proxies and vps to run GSA?

Thank you so much guys!!!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. 10 proxies are good for 100 threads
    2. You don't need to run it on a VPS...just easier for most of us who have not a fast line and don'T want to run something on a home pc 24h a day
    3. Yes it's a good idea, but better use it for links created with SER.
    4. It does require way more work to maintain that software as it is coming with a database of sites that I have to take care of. That explains the price here. Using it with SER together does not hurt.
    5. Depends all on your SEO. Captcha Breaker is a good addition as it saves you a lot money. Other options to think about are a content generation software, indexing services, captcha services for more complex captchas.
    6. try the one from here -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccD_al_KjO0
    7. see here http://docu.gsa-online.de/search_engine_ranker/introduction#third_party_support
  • Thanks for the info Sven!

• cyndicccyndicc Los Angeles, California
    I'm newbie too!
    Cheers mate!
  • Thanks Sven!