Skip to content

English links with foreign language anchor text for a foreign site?

AdrianAdrian USA
edited August 2016 in Other / Mixed

I have a site in Spanish that is hosted in Spain with a .es TLD.

I already have many Spanish-language links from websites in Spain, but I obviously want more and I'm finding I might need to look beyond typical Spanish sites.

In talking to some of my link builders who work on my English/American sites, they are recommending that I build links on the normal article sites, blogs and web 2.0 sites that I normally build links on but that I make all the content English and insert the anchor text in Spanish.

For example, if my site were about "weightloss", my keyword would be "perder peso" (in spanish). They are recommending that I have articles, reviews, etc written about weightloss in English with the anchor text "perder peso" worked into the English article. Most of the sites are English sites that are hosted in the US (article sites, web 2.0 properties, etc).

My question is what is the value of these links? Does anybody have any experience with this?

Comments

• Anyone?
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    I suppose that would be beneficial, but try and use your Spanish keyword in context within the article, I'd imagine it would still hold value.
  • A spanish member here.

Obviously, the best you can do is to use spanish content. There are a lot of web 2.0 properties, article sites and platforms that allow spanish content to be published.