Skip to content

Domain Showing Blacklisted on some sites

Hello there,
I am running a GSA SER campaign for my client qmedbiotech.com, and campaign is going very well but last week my all keywords going down and i found my Domain Showing Blacklisted on some sites, I am using VPS, Semi Dedicated Proxies, Captch Breaker and verified list. Please check attachment and HELP Me

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sorry what sites is it blacklisted on and what attachment?
  • my website is qmedbiotech.com
    no image showing for me!?
    You post something I can not see (no image) and give some replies I don't understand (probably because of language barrier) and tell me I don't care about it?
    Seriousl,y I reply to all your threads and messages and try to understand and help and you tell me I don't care? Well what else do you expect? Setting all up for you and do a full SEO service?

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Sorry @Sven I did not say anything to you, I know about you, Really u great person, I have great value on you, my answer to you is unmistakable.

Manoj issue, him website qmedbiotech.com has bookmarked some spam sites.
    http://script3.prothemes.biz It is common in the world of internet, So I told that to him don't care about this type of messages.

Sven You are able to love everyone.
  • Friends i am running a GSA SER campaign for my client qmedbiotech.com, and campaign is going very well but last week my all keywords going down and I am using VPS, Semi Dedicated Proxies, Captch Breaker and verified list.

Please guide me how i can improve?
  • an how can i remove my website from spam bookmarked sites?
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    You can try google webmaster tools.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    What is your tier campaign????
  • Yes i tried. i am sharing screen short image