Skip to content

issue here with spanish website??

hi sven i have  problem here 
i have a spanish website with special characters like this http://español ive tried the site without the special character above the n but it doesnt load the website without it

when i type it in on gsa ser it displays as something totally different why is this please?? how to get round this?
thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    URLs should always be added with URL encoding (%XX hexcode) or for domains with punny (xn--...0) encoding. Im sure there are online tools which will help you on this. If you e.g. paste that URLi n FireFox and copy it back to clipboard, it should be encoded correctly.
  • ok sven also there is major issues now with google and gsa everywebsite im building backlinks too the rankings are always dropping now for all the sites im doing whats going on with google??
  • any advice would be appreciated does the pr checking work now?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sorry but I can not judge about your SEO strategy here. You have to give details but even then I am just a coder not a SEO expert perse.
  • From the other hand , i am seo developer and not coder , so i can help if you give me any info 
  • hi mario yeah every time im using gsa its losing my clients rankings and i dont understand why what am i doing wrong am i building too many ? i mean there all pr3-9 domains ive got good good proxies