Skip to content

Nearly 877 submission but shown S2!!

In project panel the submitted count is shown as nearly 877 submission. But in the bottom submission is shown as 2 (S2).

1) What is the meaning of displaying count differently in two different places?
2) Is it any mistake in displaying count?
3) If is it mistake how can I rectify that?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Stats at the bottom reflect only the links build for that day. So at midnight it resets to 0.

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Even that would not really make no sense as the project itself has 0 verified.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sorry but what makes no sense here?
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    The having no verified at all from the 800+ submitted. I've been saying for quite a long time now that something is not working right with the engines in SER. Numbers are just not there anymore like a few months ago for verified links.

The exact date when it all happened I don't remember, but I do know it happened at the same time when that "Beast Mode" guy did a bunch of updates for SER and CB for you. Was it a coincidence that at that time all the platforms maybe changed a little so it's harder for SER to get the verified link? Maybe but then that would also hurt the submitted numbers. Those are still normal as before, but only like 1% of all submitted links are getting verified.

Not sure what else to say really.
  • Lot of issues I'm facing in gsa ser. I have contacted customer care there is no response from them.

I have confirmed in my all settings are good.

Facing issue :
    1) Last 4,5 days submission are increasing and decreasing but bottom side is showing S:2
    2) And not single submission got verified
    3) I have 10 rediff mails that are tested but gmail not getting test, The POP and IMAP enabled only even it is showing following error.
    4) In article manager Add/Search Online when I'm using this option the following popup is display Insert spin-syntax into article? When I give yes option the title is displayed as 9.99

https://forum.gsa-online.de I have search this forum I con't able to find discussion related to this topic
  • you are using gmails with ser?
  • Gmail not tested.... So I'm using 10 tested rediff mail only.
  • if you set project to verify emails only, is it able to successfully connect?
  • Friend I already tried but no use. My submission always below 1000 only.
    also verified this discussion