Can be GSA SER Install for Two Computer?

Dear All,

Can be GSA SER Install for Two Computer?
I have been install my GSA SER in PC and i want intall to in Mac Book..
can be install in Mac Book too?

Comments

You can install it in as many places as you want as far as I know but you can NOT run the two installs at the same time. Doing so will result in a ban from @Sven, at least I think he bans your license, I'm not sure.

Scrapebox lets you do the simultaneous multiple instances thing, but not GSA.
    SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It's a one PC license and you are allowed to run it on one only at a time. Installing it on more is no problem though.
    Yes i know.. but just only want install in my Mac.. i don't have many time in office which i run GSA, in mac i can run anywhere..
    Can you help me Sven . i have license. i just want run in pc and Mac.. not spam..
    @imambudianto5

Sounds like you need to run a PC virtual machine and do another install of gsa on that one.
    yes BigGulpsHuhWelp may be.. i have two pc. pc dekstop and Mac Book (laptop). i want to run both of them. help me
    Sounds like you need to run a PC virtual machine and do another install of gsa on that one. 
    SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you will get banned then unless you have a 2nd license for the 2nd pc...simple as that!
    Dear..

Oke.. Thanks very much for this discussion.. i have learn how to use GSA.. oke i will not used GSA on two pc..
    Thanks BigGulpsHuhWelp
    Thanks Sven

Best Regards,