Skip to content

GSA + Rankerx or GSA + FCS Networker ?

VNSEOVNSEO Viet Nam
Hi everyone, I'm a new member, 

I am learning about the combination of the GSA with Networker Rankerx and FCS.
I'm confused about how to build a tier 1, who can tell me to use FCS Rankerx or tier 1 Networker to build my project with 11500 searches per month?
The current best is:  GSA + Rankerx or GSA + FCS Networker? I'm planning to buy rankerx
Who can give me schematic image settings are effective when the combination of the GSA and Rankerx or FCS Networker

Thank you very much!

Comments

• redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @VNSEO - I'm not sure I understand a lot of your post, so it would be helpful if you could try rewording anything I missed.

If you are asking which is the better choice between RankerX and FCS Networker, I will tell you that in my opinion RankerX is the better choice. I believe they have a free trial, so you should give it a shot and see if it does what you need it to. Personally, I am not using either one right now.

If you are asking for a good way to build a campaign given the tools you mentioned, here is what I would do:

Tier 1a: RankerX / FCS contextual links
    Tier 2a: GSA SER contextual links
    Tier 3a: GSA SER non-contextual links
    Tier 1b: GSA SER contextual links
    Tier 2b: GSA SER non-contextual links

For more specifics, this comment and the one after it are a great place to start: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/129828/#Comment_129828
  • VNSEOVNSEO Viet Nam
    redrays thank you for guidance. 
     I've found a way to set the tier. this is the first combination of GSA and Rankerx, 
    you think of this?
    @VNSEO - It's been a few months since I've used RankerX, but based on what I remember I would strip that diagram down to only social networks on tier 1, which I believe are platforms like Wordpress, Rebel Mouse, etc. The other platforms aren't very valuable because they aren't contextual, don't have many dofollow links, or both.

On tier 2 & 3 I would use GSA SER only.
  • i have had luck using the wizard with the double sided mirror template, then send gsa tiers to the top level social network sites only
  • VNSEOVNSEO Viet Nam
    redrays Thank you ,
    kijix84  you have success with it? Your keywords are SEO, how many searches per month?
    @VNSEO - I wouldn't worry about the specific keywords and search volume. You're going to have to jump in and test things out for yourself to see if it'll work in your niche.
  • It probably wont rank you if it is your only strategy, you have to have a more diverse profile.