Skip to content

GSA SER Proxies keep getting banned

Hello, I'm currently using 10 private proxies and they keep getting banned by Google, I am only using 50 threads and the custom wait between search queries is 60 seconds.

Can you guys please help me out? Thank you :)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If you have so many proxies it would make sense to increase that 60 seconds to 120.
  • VNSEOVNSEO Viet Nam
    Sven 
    I also am using 10 dedicated proxy for 30 threads is 150. timeout but is not enough to work only 24 hours of work, about 4-6 proxy stops working. I bought 10 dedicated proxies from byproxies, they support a new proxy rather rapidly, they sure are now very tightly controlled google and should be used only for the first 1-2 proxy threads. this really true? . Although they support changing very fast but also quite difficult because I have to always check your proxy and how to let them know what the proxy does not work. What methods can solve this problem? . you are using a dedicated proxy for how many threads?
    I used the service list without using proxy GSA and for finding links, but it still stopped
  • The problem is that you're scraping Google mate.

Try another search engine and I would be 99% confident you'll get better results.
  • Thanks for the response guys!

@Johan how can I use another search engine on GSA?