Skip to content

what do you now use web 2.0 tools wise?

Now that rankerx and fcs networker have both gone to shit what are you guys using?

As it stands i have no use for gsa no more as i do not have automated web 2.0.

Are you guys still finding uses for GSA?

Comments

• Yes, lots of uses :)

For Web 2.0 I've gone for a more manual approach. I tend to use Autofill Magic which I think is great. I'd stick in a link but I got sniped at the last time I did that so just Google it for yourself.

I swear by it, my partner hates it because it's not as automated as some of the tools but I prefer it that way, the links tend to stick better for me that way although it depends on what you want to do with it. I think there's a free trial available or some thing like that.
  • I went manual a few years ago and built my own PBN. But still use FCS for higher tiers. This week it is even more busted as it can't seem to register wordpress any longer. I recently saw a new 2.0 platform mentioned. turboweb. I looked at the site and it seems like a carbon copy of FCS. Tried Rankwyz in past (twice) with no luck. SER works for me really well at higher tiers, but I am scraping like a maniac to feed it. It is getting harder to do so.
  • Fcs works fine for me. I mean, account creation has some that don't get created, but for me it still beats the hell out of manually creating them.  So I don't understand why everyone is complaining?
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @Seo_Gladiator - I'm surprised to hear you say it's working fine. What kind of success rate are you getting when posting? Maybe it makes sense to just buy accounts and load them in there for posting.

@viking - I tried TurboWeb but found the user interface extremely confusing. It also ate up a lot of catpcha credits without creating accounts. I refuse to try Rankwyz because the owner won't even bother responding to sales inquiry emails that I send.

@cozziola - I haven't found an automated tool to my liking since FCS went downhill. AutoFill Magic is the only tool I'm using for Web 2s right now, and it's only semi automated. I have a VA who makes my accounts, and sometimes she posts to them and sometimes I do. I'm also buying accounts / posts on places like bhw. Still finding tons of uses for SER, both in powering up these Web 2s and sending links directly to moneysites for anchor diversity.
  • redrays Well for example I built 28 tier 1 links (submitted to fcs), 18 of them stuck and 3 days later 15 links are still alive. That's been the case for me for a while, but I still have links live from months ago that I build with fcs.   So usually it's about 50% sticks. Which I know isn't great and not like it use to be, but still easier for me than manuals.
    @Seo_Gladiator, that's not so bad, maybe I just had a bad run or two and gave up prematurely. Are you still using the FCS account creator?
  • redrays  Yes, If you look in the dashboard, he is updating fcs again. I know for awhile he fail off the grid, but his last update was yesterday and it was for account creator.  I think he was spending a lot of time on his new keyword tool or something? I use Kontent Machine on 2 tier stuff and it sticks with it also. 
  • Try this software good for this prices $17 Lite 1 PC License  Lifetime http://high-pr-blog-submitter.com/
    I have this software,updating every week.registration and posting success  30-35 top web 2.0 blogs
    Very good suppert !
  • Still waiting for more updates from fcs since they left it.. I mean the real owner left it right? Even in bhw no more support and sales pitch..
  • I may try and use fcs again.

Rankerx is the biggest waste of time.
    @Seo_Gladiator, FCS changed ownership as @Molex says, which is when it started to go downhill. This wasn't publicly announced, but it's why the sales threads were taken down etc. I don't think the new owners want to be publicly accountable for the tool. I also use KM on Web 2's sometimes and don't have any issues when I do.

@bulls, I've seen this tool advertised a few times, and I just don't believe that someone has built a decent Web 2 account creator / poster for $17. Why is the price so far out of line with the rest of the market?
  • @bulls

That landing page is awful haha, wow. Looks like babys first landing page. No wonder they arent getting any sales.
  • redrays
    is not my tool, and i don't know why price cheap, ask owner.
    I use 5 months, i don't know other tool to working stable for web 2.0

@bulls - well, you have 13 posts, and three of them are about this thing :)
  • @bulls I bought this last week. I only messed with if for a minute.  Am I incorrect that it only post to web 2.0 profiles? That's all it looked liked to me. I couldn't post a 500 word article on any of the web 2.0 platforms, I only could post a profile link.  Please correct me if i'm missing something as I really didn't spend that much time with it.  Thanks in advance
  • redrays
    Who interesting web 2.0 tool comment him, but real good tool for me, i test all tools nothing really work stable.
    I do not have any of interest for this tool
    not affiliate for my 17$ :)
    sorry for my english

Best strategy for my 
    T1
    high-pr-blog-submitter
    T2
    Senuke TNG|
    T3
    GSA

Senuke TNG you can find in fiverr latest version
  • bulls Please answer my question above your answer.  Is this software only web 2.0 profiles or can you post content to the Web 2.0's?  Thank you.
  •  post content to the Web 2.0
  •  bulls   hmmmm? I'll have to dive more into then. So I can post a 500 word article? 
  • bulls  I'm sorry let me clarify.  You can auto post 500 word or more articles to the web 2.0's.  I'm not talking the software creating the accounts and me having to go and manually post content to the web 2.0 properties.  I guess i'm asking if it auto post content like FCS Networker does.  I didn't see and option in the Web 2.0 submitter to add content to auto post.
  • you can post 500 article or more,also add image,video
  • bulls Hmmm?  That's not bad then, I will play with software more and report back for everyone.  I was going to say that even if it didn't post content it really isn't a bad deal as you can build authority to your content tier 1 with web 2.0' profiles and build pretty good authority for tiers with the high pr domains form the web 2.0 profiles.  I'll report back. thanks.
  • also they have good high profile submitter tool i don't remember prices, i don't want promote more for this tool.
    people thinks this my tool.
    ask owner other details
    @bulls, no hard feelings, just thought your posts were a little strange and that sorta stuff has been known to happen :)

Are you using this for account creation and posting, or just posting?
  • @bulls thanks for the lead on the software. Keep us updated on your results please. I am going to wait a bit, even with its low price, the site is just too weird. The owner hasn't put a moment of effort into creating the site, which makes me wonder about his/her attention to detail elsewhere, like his actual software. Look at the 'about us' page...http://high-pr-blog-submitter.com/about/...what is that all about?

If it does work, the price is crazy low.

@redrays thanks for the head's up on FCS change of ownership. It was definitely weird that the software began to get worse and worse. Dan was pretty good at staying on top of things, so change of ownership explains it. I will look to move off of FCS asap. 
  • just looked around a bit online and this looks interesting. anyone use this one? It is called uberBlog Creator 2. $17/mo seems reasonable. 
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @viking - I don't know if its still around. It came out years ago and the sales thread on BHW has been closed a long time: http://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/uberblogcreator-2-create-thousands-of-web-2-0-accounts-upload-scrape-articles-more.369761/
    @viking - no problem, and I believe it's owned by the makers of Syndwire now. If you're paying monthly I'd definitely shut down the subscription and move on. If you were dumb enough to buy a lifetime license (like me), well, hope springs eternal.
  • @Sven : What do you think about creating a web2.0 account creator/submitter ?
    It seems it is perfect time. FCS went down big time, rankwyz is a no-no.
    What we need is a stable 40-50 site submitter software.