Skip to content

Losing Captchas i had Used SDK Brute force to find best solution and had at 100%

edited February 2013 in Feature Requests
I had spent about a week getting about 100 of the top captchas in GSA SER using the SDK tool to 100% solve rate using Brute Force find best solution for all images and they all were lost and alot are back down to like 5% solve rate and i lost all the ones that were at 100%... there is no reason why all the included captchas cannot be at 100% if doesnt take long to run the SDK brute force tool and improve the captchas to 100% ........... please fix them so i dont keep losing all my work.. i really see no reason why all included captchas are not at 100% by next update??? what is reasoning behind this? lazyness or what?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited February 2013

@fibercarbon the reason is simple.

I know what Im doing. You don't!

I wrote to you by email, you didn't reply. Ozz sent you messages on forums, you didn't reply.

This is the last time I accept this unqualified posting. Stay on your CS forum where you seem to be Mikey's best friend.

Loading a unsolved captcha in the SDK, hit "Brute Force" and get 100% is indeed an easy task. However, what does this count if you have a sample size of 1 captcha only? Thats 100% for this particular one but not for the rest. Brute Force should not be used if you have a low sample size. I guess I need to point that out in the program somehow (I thought people would think that far but I was proven wrong again).

If you really think your captcha definition is better than the default one...SHARE IT!

• LOL, most funny reading this week - priceless
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @sven - are you lazy? ;-)  (lazyness or what?) This is the most ironic question I've read in a while! 

On a different note though, if I provided you with a large sample of captchas with the correct answers, i.e. we manually rename the files of a captcha to be correct and provide this to you, would it help? I'm thinking something like Mollum or others...if you had a sample size of 2000 answered captchas, would this help you?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I have a good sample size of all captchas build in the release. No need for that, but thanks.
  • i dont know i just prefer high sucess fast solving thats all i care about! whatever it takes.