Skip to content

Best Backlink Indexing Service

Hey,

I am looking for backlink indexing service that really work?

I tried many services so far and most of them are bad - really bad!

Thanks!

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    They all suck now :(.

The last good one was express indexer but its indexing rates have fallen too much to be worth the money too now.

I developed my own indexing method that gets just over 80% of fresh pages indexed over the course of a month and thats all I use these days.
  • indexification still works for me.
    @kijix84 Just out of curiosity how are you tracking your index rates? And are you tracking the index rates of all the links you build in SER or just batches?
  • edited May 2016
    @shaun i check the index rates after like 2 weeks. i drip feed everything and since nothing gets indexed within like 1-2 days i make sure to give it time. i tested different sets of links, excluding blog posts since those usually already have a good chance of being indexed before.  i also test only links that don't have any tiers going back to them. there was definitely a large difference in indexation, though the % greatly varied depending on the platform
  • I recommend www.expressindexer.solutions ..it's the best one in my experience. But honestly it really depends on the type of links you send to them though.
  • You can check my software that index links instantly. Sales tread is here https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/20443/authority-indexer-pro-special-launch-discount
    @DexterLab  any free trials?
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    Hmm, I'm surprised to hear that Indexification is still working well. Thanks for the tip, @kijix84 :)
  • We dont offer free trials, but send me a few links as a test and they will be indexed in minutes after I process them.
    @DexterLab sent you some links to test in PM.
  • After you send me your urls I have processed 20 and here are the results http://prntscr.com/b5fqvg

But keep in mind that most of the non index urls are broken links, broken database, or on deindexed domains. And those cant be indexed.

So pls, make sure when u send me urls for testing that:

All urls are on domains that are indexed in google, and that links are not broken.

But not bad in few minutes.
  • Anyone else who want me to run your urls for testing: Send me 20 links and make sure that those are on indexed domains in google and links are not broken.

Will do test run for a 5 next members who ask for that.
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    @dexterlab - i sent a PM with 20urls to test. The domains are all indexed in Google
    edited May 2016

I disagree that there is a problem with many of the non indexed URLs, I know domains fall out of googles index all the time but I have pages on those domains indexed with my own indexing method. also site:domain shows plenty of pages indexed.

That being said, your service is without a doubt the fastest method I know of right now to get fresh SER pages indexed. In all honesty it is probably the fastest service I have ever used and what I believe to be the only working indexing method able to get a decent amount of SER links indexed quickly. What your service acheived in a matter of hours would take my own method between five and ten days to index.

That being said however there are two draw backs with the service I can see. 

The first is the price, although the software is a high-priced bit of kit there is also the added costs of Gmail accounts and Google passed proxies that the user must purchase. You said that 100 gmail accounts could run from 10 google passed proxies and manage around 500 urls per day so to get any decent volume indexed the user would have to invest in a fair few gmail accounts and proxies.

The second is volume, depending what I am doing with sites/testing I could easily build 5000-10,000 fresh SER pages per day that need indexing and I don't see a way to do this that is viable and cost efficient currently. I know that you said your tool can be used to ping links but that rarely gets them indexed.

There is also a chance of leaving a footprint with google, for example. The same 10 proxies using the same 100 accounts submitting URLs each day that all have URLs on it to a single money site.

All that being said I do think you are on to something, as I said you have the quickest method of getting fresh SER links indexed right now. Is there no way you can make this into a SaaS product and have proxies and gmail accounts working on the back end and just charge the user a monthly fee that ranges depending on the URLs they submit? I think that would be a massive move in the right direction.

If you were able to increase the number of links the user could get indexed per day while remaining cost efficient then people would be able to try and work on new churn and burn methods using SER or even resurrect the good old days of the tool.

@The next four members who ask.

Defo take him up on the offer if you are looking for an indexing service that works and you only need around 500-1500 contextuals indexed per day. Just be aware of the added costs after purchasing the product such as gmail accounts (that can get banned and need replacing) and google passed proxies (so semi dedicated or dedicated).
  • indexification does work for me, too. But I'm not the impatient kind of guy. (Do you really *need* your bls indexed within 60 minutes? I beg to doubt.)
  • edited May 2016
    Link per link method is just for best and quality links. With other two methods that software provides u can submit 100k links in few minutes and they will be crawled instantly.
     And for that u dont have to have 100 accounts.

Give me your site that u can check analytic and I will send 1000s of bots in minutes it will kill your server machine. They will crawl hard.

Regards the links u have send me: I have checked manually couple of the links u send me and I got database error, and have checked is the root domain indexed in google, and found that couple of them are not indexed in google, and when I say that it means not a single link including home page from that domain is indexed. Those site will never appear again in google because they suffer from penalty. This means also that u have to check your GSA list for those kind of domains especially if u sending it straight on money site.

Other services that you choose to pay monthly just pinging urls until they crawled. This is something different. 

So to conclude, yes we offer instant indexing method but also we are offering instant crawling of 100k of links in minutes on standalone software that u have control.

I am using semi dedicated proxies from proxy hub and I dont face any issues.

Thank you for your advices. 
    @DexterLab is there no way you would be able to scale your instant link indexer method up though and make it SaaS? Essentially you get the gmail accounts and IPs and stuff and the client just gets an API key to plug into SER?

Also, could you PM me the URLs you are saying dont have their domains indexed from that screenshot you sent back to me of the indexing rates please? I have just checked the non indexed ones and all of them have their domains indexed and I have a few links from some of them from other projects indexed.
  • I will recheck tomorrow and send you. This indexer is just part of huge system we offer to create build and build mass sites on parasites. Check www.authoritystacks.com

Maybe in future we will have api and web based service. For now is just standalone.
    edited May 2016
    lol, same fake paid Fiverr review gig for both services :P
  • Its not fake, fiverr its our beta tester, craig ramsey, member of BHC, and authority stack have the indexer included in one package. Authority stack has more then 70 members. Nothing fake.
    @shaun - this stuff is very very real
  • Link Processor works pretty well for me!  I get around 50% index rate or higher.  I'm glad indexification is working again.I thought it tanked, maybe they worked some kinks out on it.
    edited May 2016
    @DexterLab - can you pm me more info about authority stacks? I understand what it's doing but the videos don't really show the software and how it works.
  • Its a standalone mass page creator it create mass sites and upload them to parasites.Its pull authority from parasites and rank them automatically for most local seo terms with geo modifiers and longtails. Its perfect tool for GSA users, cause u can blast the parasites with links and get rly high rankings for high competition keywords.
    Right, I understand that's the end result, and I took a look at the sample site in your video. I would like to see something like a video with a site built from start to finish to give me an idea of the work flow. It would also be helpful to see a nicer looking sample site - the one in the video doesn't look great, plus a lot of the pages are just xml.
  • Its complete site. I can send you some examples on the private msg.
    Awesome, thanks!
  • nohatnohat Australia
    I would be interested in seeing some examples too please.
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    Any thoughts on Holly's badass indexer? 
    @grax1 - hollies badassindexer uses a similar system to authority indexer