Skip to content

I have some question about GSA proxy scraper

Before I buy GSA Proxy Scraper , I have some question about it:
- Do GSA Proxy Scraper auto connect with GSA search engine ranker to check CF & TF like PR option in GSA search engine ranker.
- Do it auto checks when GSA search engine build link

Regards

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    - Do GSA Proxy Scraper auto connect with GSA search engine ranker to check CF & TF like PR option in GSA search engine ranker.

You can configure it to do this. It does not do this as default

- Do it auto checks when GSA search engine build link

Yes if configured this way
  • bangabanga hanoi
    How config it Sven. I don't see any tutorial for it. Im tried demo version but don't know how to config it run with GSA search engine ranker
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited May 2016
    @banga - In SER enable the PR option

In GSA Proxy Scraper, click the tools button > url metrics scanner > enable the Emulate Google PR checkbox. 

Then choose the filter you want to replace with PR filter and press "OK"

• bangabanga hanoi
    Hi S4ntos

I do exactly in your tutorial. But I don't see any checking url in url metrick scanner when I started GSA search engine ranker

And my GSA captcha breaker not working with GSA proxy scraper (P-scraper I change port from 80 to other port)

Please help me

1. Make sure you do not use proxies in SER for PR checking
    2. Make sure in SER you have unchecked Options->Advanced->Use Yandex
    3. CB doesn't need any webserver, start SER as admin and it will work.
  • bangabanga hanoi
    edited May 2016
    @Sven. Thank you so much. It working for now. I have simple more question want to ask you.

- What is min (TF,CF)/10 ?

I will buy this great tool in next few days :D
    TF = TrustFlow, CF = CitiationFlow , Min gives the minimum value of either TF or CF and /10 will make it compatible to the PR range of 0..10 where TF and CF is usually 0..100
  • bangabanga hanoi
    @Sven. You mean when I checked skip site with PR below 1 in GSA search engine ranker , and when GSA proxy scraper check url have TF=10, CF = 10 it will build (10/10 = 1). TF,CF <10. It won't build ?
    yes
  • Sven 

I just bought your amazing GSA Proxy Scraper , I was looking for a solution for a long time and I didn't know you already made that happen >:D<

I'm a bit confused and I have a question : What PR option should I choose in  GSA search engine ranker ( between 1- 10 ) if I want to my URLs having TRUST FLOW more than 10  ( basically post backlinks to sites that has TF>10 ) ???

Thanks & regards.
    edited May 2016
    You would simply choose to use the option to emulate PR in ProxyScraper + let it use TrustFlow as new metric.
    In SER you would enable the PR filter and Set it to have at least a PÜR of 1 (which is TF>=10).

Also make sure not to use proxies in SER for PR and have the Yandex replacement turned off in options->advanced).
  • RobinRobin Ireland
    edited May 2016
    I can't seem to get the url metric scanner to work either. I have followed all the instructions, however i am not seeing any log data in the metrics scanner...

• I have enabled “Emulate Google PR” within Proxy Scraper
    • I have disabled the usage for proxies with PR in SER
    • I have checked - Skip sites with a PR below 1
    • I have unchecked - Use Yandex TIC as PR
    Regards