Problems everywhere

Hey guys

God this is a big issue for me. I'm getting a lot of no form at all ( I've disabled the blog posts )still getting it. I also get a lot of no engine matches. No verified links going up where the week before it was pumping out loads of links. I don't know what happened. Links one day, no links the next. This software is ridiculous to keep on top of. Can someone help me with this  or give me some guidance

Cheers guys


  • This sounds a target site list related problem.

    Did you change anything about target site setup?
    Do you regularly "clean" target lists? (weed out failed doms and sites in project history?)
  • I am also facing very low verification rate for last few days :-( 
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @Sven will be back from holidays today or tomorrow. The best thing to do is open up some of those sites and see if they load, can you find the reg form manually, do they indeed match a selected engine, etc.

    Use that data that you find, create a list of sites with the platform, errors etc and send that over to Sven to debug. Might also be a good idea to send him some log lines of those sites.

    I've sent sven some debug data for a couple engines already, just waiting for him to get back from holidays to look over everything.
  • @Trevor_Bandura When Sven is on holidays, VPM always goes down :) GSA SER is indeed almost real-time development :)
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Ya it always seems to happen like that. lol
  • Yes, pretty much like with your lists - if you went on a longer holiday, a *lot* of folks vpm would go down blazing fast :)
Sign In or Register to comment.