Skip to content

GSA and indexer

Hi, I'm with the issue of the links and lists of GSA now I'm with another doubt in the head. You see, I have several projects with GSA running for about a month and a half I bought it and today I have been reviewing the url according GSA are verified for such projects (right click on project-show url-verified) and have yellow 80 %, 15% red and green 5% when verify if they are indexed or not.
1. Does this mean that 80% of the url are sent to index my indexer but still not been indexed in google search?
2. If so, how do I increase the percentage of indexed url or green? (Which I guess will be that already appear in google) I have url
redirect pro machine, Do you know any special settings for this tool to work better if you have it?
3. Working with Express indexer, you know any other provider that works better?
4. Carlos Cobos, a professor of Teamplatino (Spanish course blackhat) recommended in a guide to 25 verified a day in tier 3 links and 15/20 for tier 2 per url to avoid bans. In the event that I now send everything that is yellow to index again this would indicate a ban by google?

Thank you very much in advance.