Skip to content

PR Filtering

Guys,

I know that there have been many discussions regarding PR and Google recently, but i am getting real low quality links since PR died. I mean like mostly either ? or 0 PR and when I check them, the trust flow absolutely sucks.

Is there any way at all whatsoever that I can filter this and only post to high or decent quality links?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Depends on how you filter now? Isn't the YandexTIC mapping to PR within SER not working for you?
  • Well I don't thin I enabled it because I was wondering how PR Jacker works as I have the program but not sure how to utilise it.

Could you point me in the right direction as to what to do with PR Jacker and how to use it please?
    PRJacker is no longer required to emulate PR. In SER you have an option to replace PR with YandexTIC. If you don't use that (on by default) you can still use PRJacker or ProxyScaper as ProxyScraper now also allows you to simulate this.
  • Okay, well if Yandex TIC is on by default, then I am wondering why, after ticking ignore PR lower than 2, why I am still getting 0 and ? PR in my URLs....
    well check your options -> advanced if it is on...maybe you clicked NO when the feature was introduced and option was asked.
  • Yes it was off. I think because I was going to use PR Jacker I turned it off. Do I need to tick get PR URLs too?
    yes of course.
  • thank you. So basically now GSA will only post to sites that are above PR I choose in options?
    yes unless that are some engines that skip this (some web2.0 engines) or the links are already build.
  • Okay that's great I will have a play around with this method.

Thank you for your help!!