Skip to content

Number of captcha requests

edited April 2016 in GSA Captcha Breaker
I don't know which is the correct number for simultaneous captcha requests for GSA CB.
Also, I'd like to know the optimal retry number for it.

Any opinions? Thanks.

Comments

• Number for simultaneous captcha requests or retry number? And why?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    simultaneous captcha requests: you can set that to 9999 when you are not using any service with limitations.

retry: 2
  • @Sven if I use GSA CB only, which is the right number for simultaneous captcha requests?
    well that would be the amount of threads you use in SER. But that is not really happening as not all threads would simultanously want to solve a captcha. You can however leave that to the highest number to not limit it at all or if you want to save some resources, set it to like 10. This 10 will be hard to reach as well.
  • promaxpromax portugal
    edited October 2016
    Hi 
    Where you set this simultaneous captcha requests number?
    I run as web service with 3 session on the same machine and many times I get stuck if we do a simultaneous request. I use GSA with imacro.
    Thank you

thats part of SER not CB. However CB should not crash at all!?
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    Yep, if you are using CB and have a decent VPS/High thread count, crank that number way up. Otherwise your just going to slow down all your projects waiting on a free captcha thread.
  • promaxpromax portugal
    @Sven
    GSR CB crash, we have 3 imacro sessions and the GSR CB on the same machine. We send the image to CB time to time it won't accept the image and hangs,  Please have a look at the enclosed screenshot. I would love to fix this issue. Because we can't continuously run the GSR CB. If you need anything from me I'm happy to provide,including RDP access to the machine. image

1. GSA is the company's name
    2. this screenshot does not show anything to me. What about the GUI? Is it clickable, do you see anything going up/down in taskmanager (memory/cpu usage)?
  • promaxpromax portugal
    Hi Sven

Sorry for the late reply
    We run 3 imacro sessions, the GSA CB server is also in the same machine. There is no CPU or memeory spikes.

The following is GSA CB server

Following is the imacro code
    ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER='.HOME.'\cpature_image FILE='.$imageName.'
    TAG POS=6 TYPE=IMG FORM=NAME:aspnetForm ATTR=* CONTENT=EVENT:SAVEITEM
    WAIT SECONDS=2
    TAB OPEN 
    TAB T=2
    URL GOTO='.$caputerUrl.' && we open a new tab

SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 30
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:FILE FORM=ACTION:/gsa_test.gsa ATTR=NAME:file CONTENT='.HOME.'\cpature_image\\'.$imageName.'
    WAIT SECONDS=2
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ACTION:/gsa_test.gsa ATTR=VALUE:Submit
    WAIT SECONDS=3
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ID:captcha_result EXTRACT=TXT
    WAIT SECONDS=2
    SET !VAR1 {{!EXTRACT}}
    SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER='.HOME.'\data\capture_value FILE=State_all_SearchKey_'.$searchkey_val.'.txt
    WAIT SECONDS=2
    TAB CLOSE
    So time to time we get the dialog box (the screen image i posted before) and if we manualy select the image from GUI dialog box all start to continue working. The system works for a while and get stuck with that dialog box.

We have no idea what is going on. We think it is CB get stuck if it get multiple request same time.

Thank you.
    well that dialog box is not from CB. It's from the web browser.