Skip to content

Manual missing section of proxy's

Does any third party have a tutorial on it. I can't make mine work.  When I tell it to check for proxies every X minutes and to only do that if there are less than X proxies. SER won't do it. I also told it to disable if proxies down and a few other boxes were already ticked for me.

I have been scraping and it will get proxies manually no problem, but it won't do it on the schedule I asked it to.

Also,
I messed up and saved a message very much like this (same topic) as a draft.  How do I locate my drafts? I looked but couldn't find it.

Anyway, Thank you for considering my question

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Can you post a screenshot of your proxy settings?
  • edited April 2016
    I tried that but I didn't see any attachment option. I also tried to upload it as an image but I had not URL.

I will go to some free image hosting provider and get a URL.  Thanks for checking in on me.

View post on imgur.com<script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    that screenshot shows you have more than 10.000 proxies added and all set to active...thats almost impossible as most of them are probably untested and down.