Skip to content

Remove non-indexed links in bulk due to the "index check" function doesn't work in SER

sashiloversashilover China
edited April 2016 in Feature Requests
Hi @Sven, I find that “index check" doesn't work in SER, I use 100 shared proxies in SER, and tried to check 600 Tier1 blacklinks, it shows 500+ yellow results no matter how many times I retries, but If I import these 600 links into Scrapebox and check the indexing status, it give me the correct results.

Now, I have to manually filter these non-indexed links with scrapebox, then remove them one by one from the verfied list in SER, it's REALLY REALLY time consuming....

So please either fix the issue in the "index check" function OR add an option to remove a list of blacklinks from the verified lists.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well I have no idea what Scrapebox does to check the index, but there is no bug in SER to do this really.
  • @Sven, what do you mean no bug in SER? I use 100 fresh shared proxies to check indexing status for 600 links, and return 500 yellow results, it doesn't sound no bug...
    I can give you the login info of my VPS to check the issue if you want.

yes please do that.
  • sashiloversashilover China
    edited April 2016
    @Sven, just sent you with the teamviewer id and password.
    Thanks.
    the problem are your proxies...half of them are banned on google. I just checked it.
  • Well, it doesn't make sense, it's working well on checking index with Scrapebox, anyway, I can live with this.
    My question is could you please add an option to remove a list of links from the verified links, THAT'S REALLY USEFUL FOR TIERED PROJECT.
    Thank you so much.
    well you can show the url in the dialog and load a selection from file. That will select them and you can then delete selected.
  • @Sven, thanks a million, it worked!