Skip to content

Kontent Machine content packs?

I noticed that Kontent Machine makes data packs to fill in SER fields.  Are they good enough to be used on Tier 2?  It is on a site I want to keep forever, so it is not a throwaway site.

I noticed that Asian Virtual Solutions offers data packs but they seem to be out of business, or at least their website gives an error for all pages I tried.  Is this a temporary problem and, if so, do people like their data packs?

Comments

• Id say just write your own- that way you dont need to worry about dupe content.
  • I scraped some articles with WAC and then did not spin them. I exported them into a folder and had THe Best Spinner spin them. They look much better.
  • you can just use TBS spin API in ser
  • Thanks for the help.  Will try the API.

SER is great but it has some serious options available on it. It will take some getting used to.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited April 2016
    We are not out of business, on the contrary business is so good that we are now in the process of migrating to a new bigger and faster server, so we were simply migrating to a new server and it is now completed but some dns propagation might remain. All our users were informed of the planned migration.

If the site is til not loading for you clear your browsers history and clear the cache and then , flush your DNS, if all fail just contact me here or via skype and i will help you.

KOntent machine  works great but please note the difference between the data packs we offer and the content you can import from kontent machine with the api.

Kontent machine - kontent api import
    Kontent machine api import only import data fields, but it will not provide a pdf document for distribution to doc directories, neither will it scrape relevant long tail keywords and fill those in. You will also have to manually add your links, binded urls. It will also not give you email accounts, and neither will it set the project filters under options tab and make search engine selections or global list.

Asia Virtual Solutions - data pack
    We provide all the content you can get with kontent machine
    We build tiered projects
    We provide your PDF doc's
    We provide 50 emails for every tier.
    We set all the filters and engine selections under options tab.
    We give you a single file to restore -- 3 clicks and then all u do is start

• Sounds interesting, I may try this.
  • Yeah, there is a bit if a learning curve to SER. 
  • Hey @royalmice

I've underlined the mistakes you made:

Kontent machine - kontent api import
    Kontent machine api import only import data fields, but it will not provide a pdf document for distribution to doc directories, neither will it scrape relevant long tail keywords and fill those in. You will also have to manually add your links, binded urls. It will also not give you email accounts, and neither will it set the project filters under options tab and make search engine selections or global list.

1. While the API itself doesn't provide the pdf, KontentMachine creates it so you can distribute it wherever you want.

2. It does scrape relevant long tail keywords and fills them in

3. You don't have to manually add links. KontentMachine does this automatically.

You're welcome.
  • @KontentMachine

He was basically just trying to sell his stuff, sort of. 
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @KontentMachine

And i will point out the mistakes you made:

1. I said the api does NOT provide a pdf I did not say KK cant create it. The user will still have to manually add the pdf doc, and if a users  KK is installed on a desktop and he hs gsa ser vps on vps then he will need to upload the pdf to the vps
    2. It is not all relevant keywords that it scrape i have seen allot of non relevant KW. It is broad term KW's, this is fine for lower tiers but for tier 1 you will definitely have to check all the keyword.
    3. Kontent Machine does not add the link to the url field, but it will embed the link in al the articles if you choose that option which would be a problem if you build tier projects.image

Don't get me wrong i use Kontent Machine myself, in fact i have 2 life time licenses, and you can ask Manuel I  use Kontent Machine for long time and allot. I highly recommend Kontent Machine and fully endorse it, much better than WA, and support is always great

@BigGulpsHuhWelp

Yes you are correct, since OP  mentioned my site name and my data packs in the first post i felt obliged to respond. My objective apart from selling my own stuff was to point out the difference of my data packs and Kontent Machine data packs as the OP called it

• edited April 2016
    Maybe what I will do is buy a AVS data pack, see how the pros do it, and after learning I can begin to do it for myself with KM.

Thanks to all participants.
    (and Asia is up now, just like reported)

I apologize for any confusion I may have created.
    @schleprock  no worries

I will send you a PM in a couple of minutes with a 50% discount coupon so u can try our data packs.
  • Please sent me a discount coupon also
  • i suggest u purchase from Asia Virtual solution

they are the best in content packs

totally recommended

@echanney thank you for the interest. I have send you a PM with a 50% discount code

@mashafeeq thank you very much for the recomendation.
  • Read the entire discussion quite impressed with AVS.

I am going to buy the AVS Data Pack.

Thanks for the Suggestions.
  • @royalmice Plz send me the discount coupon also I am just heading to towards for payment.....
  • I am having a hard time with kontent machine it is pulling a load of crap for me
    I do a search for say animal for sale and gets content about flooring and keywords to do with alsorts of shit!
    I have been using once a day as it is incredibly slow, it throws up errors all the time saying I don't have a licence or enough words left?

I will not be renewing with them, oh and the pdfs are a joke words linkedlikethis and as I say the content is rubbish, and that is spinning with Ai who I will also be given up with.

Gsa is dead the whole thing is crap , I build links one day and then it takes them down 2 days later my stats on Aherfs after 4 months of using and scrapeing with gscraper are showing I have less backlinks now then when I started. I also find it builds links to spam sites in the background and links to rather ambiguouswebsites that are not in my gsr
    I have to delete the identified list every time the software does an update as I puts these dodgy sites in.
    In my opinion I have wasted 4 months all of the proxie services the linking services this gsa crap are all linked.  And why do you think they call it black Hat because they can scam you, 
    There Is A Little Chicken House Less Unpopular Than You Think
    The same is true for bass. Many seafood resourced in fish facilities, residing off pellets rather than plankton, elevated and are delivered. the pellets don't,
    althoughplankton employed to supply omega 3s to them. Consequently today our best way to obtain omega3 is suffering.
    If you discover oneself in debt and have calling is kept by the device, locate a counseling assistance when there is an alternative solution that could are
    moreeffective than filing for bankruptcy foryou to determine. They see if there could be ways to repay the debt without getting you and will guide you
    throughyour funds

• oh by the way if you try and write to either Kontent machine of wordAi they don't get back to you they just ingnore it
  • @barrymoore12

Please tell me a time when you wrote and we didn't reply.

I just found an email you sent us saying that you couldn't log into your account. Not only did we reply within 13 minutes but also followed up later.

And if you experienced KontentMachine issues, why didn't you contact our support?
  • edited April 2016
    I want to thank both royalmice and KontentMachine for their help and candor.
    I didn't feel like I was being sold anything, I felt like I was being helped by both parties

Now I am going to follow my plan. But I have a couple of dumb questions.

I use Death By Captcha for a captcha service. I also have Captcha Sniper.  So CS first line, DBC fall back
    (when I bought SER, GSA didn't have Captcha Brearker done, it was being talked about but the product was not available)

Is it safe for me to assume that CS will answer the bulk of the captchas or should I charge up my DBC account? 

What kind of bandwidth should I expect to use? I don't have a VPS, so this will come off a VB I have on a home PC.

I am thinking in terms of the two tier Asia option. I can learn from that without being overwhelmed with things. It will give me a chance to see how the basics work. I also don't want to abuse royalmice's goodwill gesture.

Is it safe to assume that Asia's data pack is more than sufficient for Tier 2 link building? I noticed that they write content and do quite a few other things, so I think that is a safe bet.

Thanks for your patience

• Kontent Machien answer the post!
    look at the crap your software is turning out 
    why don't you discuss it here where we can all see your answers
    are you happy with the above I got loads of it fro your software
    are you going to refund me?
  • even wordAi blamed your software
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Kontent Machien answer the post!

look at the crap your software is turning out

Thats the way to get a reply...such a unhappy customer again.
  • edited May 2016
    royalmice can you please send me a discount code to try out your Asia Virtual Solutions GSA SER Data Pack
    @scorpio -- coupon has been send
  • @royalmice Ah, I'd be interested as well. Your data packs seem useful, haven't used GSA in a while and I've been thinking about picking it back up again