Skip to content

where can I buy prjacker/similar thing until sven finish his alternative of PR?

prjacker can't be purchased now
http://prjacker.com/buy.php

Purchasing is disabled at the moment. Please try again later.

is there any mirror or similar software can I use for temporary run my tier 1 project?

Comments

• just read about gsa proxyscrapper in other post, but is that software can be used to replace prjacker? I only see these usage from official sites, and nothing about something like filter average cf/tf or da/pa

Check out some of the other amazing features GSA Proxy Scraper has to offer:

• Powerful Harvester: Built in proxy harvester goes above and beyond the competition by having the unique ability to scrape proxies from almost any site! The proxy harvester is so powerful it can harvest proxies from sources other proxy tools can't touch
    • Test Proxies Against: Automatically test newly scraped proxies against websites such as web 2.0's, social accounts, email providers, search engines and even your own custom URL's
    • Smart Tags: Proxy tags allow you to easily tag/group specific types of proxies which can later be used for different tasks
    • Proxy Types: GSA Proxy Scraper currently has support for Web, Connect, and Socks4/5 proxy types
    • Port Scanner: Powerful, multi-threaded port scanner allows you to easily scan I.P. and port ranges to discover more proxies
    • Proxy Filtering: Automatically filter by country, speed, Google passed, anonymity level, dangerous I.P.'s and more
    • Compatibility: Supports proxy formats from all the most popular SEO tools such as GSA SER, Scrapebox, Gscraper, NohandsSEO, Ultimate Demon and many more
    • Internal Proxy Server: Internal proxy server allows the software to act as a personal VPN, giving your browser a fresh new I.P. after every refresh.
    • Export Options: Automatic proxy export to FTP, email, local directory, and web upload (GET, POST)
    • Lifetime license and updates: Just like other GSA tools, GSA Proxy Scraper is a one-time fee and includes free updates and support for the lifetime of the software.

• can someone shed some light?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    That information on the webpage is not up to date. It can be used as a PRJacker replacement and it simulates google PR very well.
  • hi, is there any discount for multiple proxyscraper license buy?
  • Sven

How would one use Proxy-scraper to replace PRJacker?  Does it run with GSA SER without any manual intervention.

• @echanney it has an "Emulate Google PR" option which you can set to an IP, for example 127.0.0.1
  • thank you jjumpm2, sometimes its easier to ask than to play around with something.  the ip address is 127.0.0.1 the standard setting?
  • edited April 2016
    im testing it out right now. it seems to be working, but unfortunately like 60%+ of article links are going to have 0 TF from what i have been finding. so i think anything even with a tf of 5 or more is pretty decent and worth posting to. i already sent sven an email asking if he could implement something to 'round up' TF to a '1' if it is a trust flow of 5 or more. if you would also find this useful post here so he sees it
  • Thing you have to remember is you are only measuring the TF of the main domain not the specific link you are posting to. IN theory this means less links but they are better quality.
  • proxy scraper does actually check the TF of the URL, but i'm not sure if it uses Domain or URL (or Max of the two) to determine emulated PR