Skip to content

GSA SER - failing to match engine (a lot)

So guys, Sven, I am having a big problem. My SER lists provider said it's not his lists that are broken but your software.

I am getting a lot of "no engine matches" errors and I do not know how to fix it. My current LPM is 2.60 but I remember using the same lists provider a year ago and your software running at 30+ LPM...

What do you need me to send over so you can fix it?

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Your username looks familiar.

This would be the data that you would need to send Sven so he can debug things.

1) Failed verification.

For those, send @Sven the links that SER removed that failed verification if when opening the sites up and you're able to find the verification link. SER posted and verified the link before, so it should still work unless something has changed.

2) No Engine Matches

Open those sites up and make sure that they load. If they do, try to manually confirm that they are indeed the engine that SER is looking for. If they are, send those links to Sven.

3) No form errors.

Some engines have moved the reg form/login form. So open those up and see if you can manually find the reg form. If you can, send those to Sven so the engines can be updated.

Hope this helps.